Tour Edge Exotics FW Wood Contest

Congrats Drumdog! Enjoy your new bomber :) Which one you going to choose?

Congrats DD!!!! Awesome stuff. Cant wait to hear what model you choose!

Congrats man!

congrats drumdog!

Congrats Drumdog!!

WOW !!! :egyptian:

This couldn't have come at a more perfect time as I was looking to replace my 3 wood.
I have selected the Trilogy. I think this will be a perfect weapon to add to my arsenal.

I will post pics and my own review as soon as it gets here.

Thanks THP and Tour Edge !!

WOW !!! :egyptian:

This couldn't have come at a more perfect time as I was looking to replace my 3 wood.
I have selected the Trilogy. I think this will be a perfect weapon to add to my arsenal.

I will post pics and my own review as soon as it gets here.

Thanks THP and Tour Edge !!

awesome selection! please keep us updated on your findings. i love the look of that club and can't wait to hear about how it performs.

congrats DD!

Thank you JB and THP and everyone here.

This place and the people in it are the best!!

(note: already updated my signature)

Thank you JB and THP and everyone here.

This place and the people in it are the best!!

(note: already updated my signature)

Nice...can't wait to see how you like it

Congrats Drumdog, enjoy.

Congrats drumdog enjoy the awesome new stick!!

Congrats drumdog, you're getting a sweet 3 wood dude, I hit this at the outing and loved it!

Sweet club...congrats man!

Congrats Drumdog!!

Congrats DD. Those look like killers off the deck, can't wait to hear hoe it goes.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Congrats! I hope it goes long and straight for you.

Congrats DD!

3woodopen.jpg

Upon opening the box that JB and GG sent me, I find that it contained both the Trilogy and the Bridgestone B330-S balls to test.
Visually, the Trilogy is very striking when looking at the bottom. The center V-rail is very prominent, almost intimidating.
I was a bit concerned about the center rail as I have never hit a club with something like that. I was worried a little about the rail dragging or causing the
club to slow down through the grass. I can happily say that my concerns were completely eliminated after the first couple of swings.

3woodbottom.jpg

At address, the crown of the club fits my eye very well. The club sits a little on the closed side which is something I like.

3woodtop.jpg

The headcover is very attractive and easy to get off and on.

3woodwithballs.jpg

Hitting the Trilogy from the tee, I loved how the ball seemed to explode off the clubface. I averaged 260 yards off the tee and was
able to work the ball, both left and right with little effort although left was a little easier.

Out of the fairway, the average shots were in the 250 yard range. Getting the ball airborne was very easy and in fact, got up quicker
and a little higher than my old Callaway X. I really liked how solid the ball felt when struck and even the mishits went much further than I expected.

3woodface.jpg

In the rough is where this club really shines. The bottom rails help keep the club going square through the impact zone.
Instead of fighting the hosel grabbing tendencies of the rough causing the dreaded waterfowl hook, the Trilogy passed through the offending
greenery without a second thought. Even in some off the deep stuff, I was able to get over 200 yards with this club.

3woodback.jpg

I have now played 2 rounds with this 3 wood and was more than pleased with its performance. It replaced a Callaway X 15* 3 wood that I have always hit very well. I was so impressed with the Trilogy upon hitting from the tee, the fairway and especially the rough, that the Callaway is now in the garage and the Trilogy is in the bag.

I can summarize this review in 2 words.....Buy it...you won't be disappointed.
(ok...ok...that was more than 2 words, but you get the drift.)

I want to thank THP (JB, GG and the rest of the gang) as well as Tour Edge Exotics for the chance to play with one of the most
technologically advanced clubs on the market.

THP is the BEST !!

Great info, DD. Congrats again on the win :)

nice mini review. That club looks great.

Back