Tour Edge Exotics FW Wood Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Those at the THP Fall Golf Outing & Demo Day got a chance to try out some FW woods coming out from Tour Edge Exotics, as well as some current models, and those that put it to the test, came away VERY impressed (myself included). So THP & Tour Edge Exotics thought what better way to showcase how good they are than to give one away to a lucky THP Forum Member so they can put it to the test as well.

Prizes
The winner can select any one of the FW woods listed below.

Exotics Trilogy
Exotics CB3
Exotics XCG3

Each FW is a 3W that is 15* and we have a R or S in each model (other than Trilogy where we only have R).

Contest
Many of our readers are familiar with our "Scavenger Hunt" contests, but those that are not, it is really quite easy. We will ask 3 questions and each one of them can be answered by browsing through the Tour Edge website. Each entry that is submitted with the correct answers, will be entered into a random drawing to pick out the winners of this fabulous contest.

Rules
Only one entry per person
US & Canada residents ONLY
Your "answers" must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
You MUST include your forum screen name in your entry.
The deadline of this contest is Tuesday, October 12th 2010 at 11:59pm EST. All entries must be received by then to be considered.

This contest is open to THP forum members with a minimum of 10 posts and 5 in the last 30 days. If you are not a member, no sweat.
Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

By entering this contest you agree to post pictures of your prize, should you win, in our Contest Winners Thread in our forum.

Scavenger Hunt
1. What year was Tour Edge Golf Founded?

2. Exotics XCG3 FW Makes a Guarantee of Distance? How Much of a Distance Increase is Guaranteed?

3. Tour Edge Exotics Stands Behind Their Clubs With an Incredible Warranty. How Long Does Their Warranty Last?

Playing the Game
Two websites hold all the answers to the questions being asked.
www.touredge.com
www.exoticsgolf.com
Find the answers to the questions in our Scavenger Hunt and email them and you could win your CHOICE of these GREAT FW Woods from Tour Edge Exotics.

Trilogy

1036603539_wBbYF-M-1.jpg

CB3
22.jpg

XCG-3
TE-XCG3-FW-2.jpg

Last edited:
JB, check your deadline date.

Sweet! Thanks for a great prize THP and TEE :) Looking forward to learning more about this company's offerings.

• Admin
man, what a fantastic opportunity. big thanks to TEE and THP for yet another opportunity. the trilogy is awesome. i spent a few minutes watching THP's very own resident pro Andy smoke balls down the range with it. he loved it, he raved about it, so i want it, hahahaha.

good luck everyone!

Thank you THP and Tour Edge. Working on the answers now.

Just sent in my entry...these things are beautiful!

I'm in. Thanks THP !!

I was looking to replace my 3 wood.

What great timing !!

and I'm in! Good luck everyone

Very cool contest, sending my entry in now. Good luck all!

Glad people are enjoying this one.

Awesome Contest once again, what would you guys get? I like how the trilogy looks but and leaning towards CB3! Thanks THP!

I am in! Thanks for anther great contest. It will be the Trilogy for me!

I'm in... Thanks Tour Edge and THP.
I like the Trilogy and they say it is easy to hit. It sure would be nice to hit a nice fairway wood shot.

I'm in. Thanks THP and Tour Edge. Come on Trilogy!

Entry sent!!

Thanks to Tour Edge and THP!!

Good luck everybody!!

Rules
Only one entry per person
US & Canada residents ONLY
Your "team" must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
You MUST include your forum screen name in your entry.
The deadline of this contest is Tuesday, October 12th 2010 at 11:59pm EST. All entries must be received by then to be considered.

What you mean with "Team"?

Typo. it has been removed.

Wow I think I actually know all the answers to this off the top of my head. And not because I know a lot of stuff but I had been looking to buy a new 3 wood and these were one of the companies I was checking out. Thanks for the cool contest.

I am in! Thanks THP for the great contests!

I will be entering shortly...TE has a great product...had my son fitted for a driver 2 years ago and he absolutely loves their drivers...ball go far...sorry Nike..LOL

Thanks for the contest!! Good Luck to everyone!

Wow this is awesome. I've always wanted to try their fairway woods.

Cool contest, thanks JB and Tour Edge

Back