Tour Edge Exotics Pro 721 Preview

Touredge is so underrated. Very tempted

I keep waiting to see what that secret driver mentioned month ago on off course is. They seem very jazzed about it and how low spin it is.

Need to see it now.

I keep waiting to see what that secret driver mentioned month ago on off course is. They seem very jazzed about it and how low spin it is.

Need to see it now.
Pretty sure you are looking at it

I really want to hit all three of these. Badly.

Okay @donny475 @jmix18 @gkeller813 and @bbutler

Time to pick Loft and Shaft (from their site) for the Pro 721 3 woods. This club is a rocket and we look forward to hearing your thoughts in this thread.

Send a PM to @GolferGal with full name, shipping address and loft and shaft and we will get it out to you.

Time to pick Loft and Shaft (from their site) for the Pro 721 3 woods. This club is a rocket and we look forward to hearing your thoughts in this thread.

Send a PM to @GolferGal with full name, shipping address and loft and shaft and we will get it out to you.

SA WEET, I love this pic, been looking for a new 3 wood and was hoping against hope this was a chance
I could literally play "most" courses with tee-ing off with a 3 wood with the way the C721 irons work...

I. Am. Jealous.

Can't wait to jump into this thread with the Pro 3 wood :oops:.

Currently looking to fill the gap between my 15* Tour Edge EX10 Beta 3w, and my 21* C721 4i. Initially thinking 16.5* head. Pondering the Tensei Raw Blue Stiff shaft due to my relatively smooth transition.

Or do I go 15* and see how far Tour Edge has come in 4 years when compared to the EX10???

That heel toe weighting on the LE Tour Edge C721 3 woods is just sexy. To be able to weight it how you want with the Low Spin awesome, and then the Matte finish on top of it_ bonus win

I went: 15 degree, Tensei white, Stiff Flex

I went with the 16.5*, Tensei Blue in Stiff

Thanks again THP and Tour Edge!

WELL, I picked the 16.5 deg loft paired with the Tensei AV Orange 65gm in Stiff

I’ll round it out. I went 15 with Tenseu AV blue. Really looking forward to getting hands on this one. My first thoughts when looking at it were similar to @donny475. The heel and toe weighting make this a very attractive offering. Be back to you all as soon as it delivers

I like my C721 Driver, I love the Irons with the new Elevate 105's on them, I am even more pumped to whale away with the Pro 3 Wood.

If the pro 3 wood we have coming to review is as good as the 721 driver we got this is going to be fun.

Can’t wait to get the pro 3 wood in the bag. Will devote a few rounds to playing it strictly off tee and turf. Leave driver out of the bag for some rounds. That should give the pro a chance to show what it has.

A look at the hybrid head from this line.

3202F138-9210-4FDA-89DF-2D21DEF05C35.jpegD6FFBA67-8FA5-4731-9559-21A44451BE4A.jpegD0875E1A-D8B9-41AC-920D-F270333E6718.jpegCD13D6D9-5550-4E8E-AC6C-C60CEA04489C.jpeg

I may just buy the driver before the weekend is over. The curiosity is killing me, plus, I’d love to do another head to head like I did last iteration.

Shameless plug:

I may just buy the driver before the weekend is over. The curiosity is killing me, plus, I’d love to do another head to head like I did last iteration.

Shameless plug:

And we'd love to hear all about it ;)

Hell yea go for it. Should I say I dare you. 🤣🤣

Back