Tour Edge Exotics Pro 721 Preview

Let’s see the data from club recorded with bushnell.

5DE2A1FD-38B6-47AB-95F4-DCDAE397B9F4.jpeg

But on the quad….

hmmmm.....There is a whole lot of Tour Edge in that bag. Especially with the arrival of the Limited Edition Tour Edge Exotics Pro C721 3 wood. Mine came in at 16.5 deg and the Tensei Orange in Stiff.....she needs to go out for a walk
IMG_1570.jpegIMG_1570.jpegIMG_1569.jpegIMG_1572.jpegIMG_1571.jpeg

Pro 3 wood arrived today. 15 degree Tensei Blue stiff. After a few pics out of the box it was headed to the sim for a little get acquainted session. Didn’t take long to get very comfortable with it. From first session it’s very easy to turn over and get ball drawing. First few swings I thought head felt heavy but that is in comparison to my other 3 wood which has a counter balance which could be to blame for that. After 5 or 10 swings we got very comfortable. Didn’t pull numbers from today’s session it was just to get to know one another. Best numbers were 92 mph club 143 mph ball speed and 221 carry. Look forward to getting it on the course soon. Several upcoming rounds in the Gulf Shores area.

Grabbed 2 quick photos comparing my EX10 Beta 3w and the new C721 Pro. C721 is on the left in both. C721 has a bit more compact head, but the face is darn near the same.
20210922_073253.jpg

20210922_072856.jpg

Grabbed 2 quick photos comparing my EX10 Beta 3w and the new C721 Pro. C721 is on the left in both. C721 has a bit more compact head, but the face is darn near the same.
View attachment 9029310

View attachment 9029309
Fwiw, the pro has definitely got a little deeper face than the non, it’s also got a little more curvature to to front to back which to my eyes make it hit the players profile they were looking for comparatively. Those things stood out to me this weekend in the Tech Studio

Will have the pro back in my hands again today for a little more time in sim. From 1st session it may very well be my favorite club we have tested.

it’s also got a little more curvature to to front to back which to my eyes make it hit the players profile they were looking for comparatively.
This is also true when compared to the EX10. More of an aerodynamic shape in the Pro, where the EX10 is more rounded.

The matte black finish combined with the carbon is a thing of beauty. Almost enough to make me want to order pro model of the driver. 38F5F6A3-6167-42F4-8319-7C17D59347B2.jpeg

The matte black finish combined with the carbon is a thing of beauty. Almost enough to make me want to order pro model of the driver. View attachment 9029390
The driver (pro) is a stunner in hand, but the sound/feel isn’t nearly as good as the non pro.

The driver (pro) is a stunner in hand, but the sound/feel isn’t nearly as good as the non pro.
I’ll take your word for it. Keep my cash in pocket. The pro 3 wood is the real deal. Only had it in sim but results are outstanding. Will put it to a good test during a little upcoming trip. Will play a few rounds with some guys that will want to play shorter tees. I’ll play up with them for sake of time. Be a good round to leave driver in the bus.

Good evening all - ready to get out on the course with the Pro 721 this weekend. I'm coming in with a 15* with a Tensi White stiff shaft. Hit it a few times in my bay and the sound is amazing. Soft, muted, and sounds great! It has great curb appeal when looking down at it prior to the swing. Love the feel of the shaft as well. Already thinking this has a strong running to kick my Ping G410 3w out of the bag. Playing Saturday and Sunday along with a strong possibility of getting some holes in tomorrow night. So should have a good feel of it by Sunday nigh
t. 20A16D04-FD3A-4EFE-B9B2-8601B9FEF355.jpegA769FB55-8BCB-4E7E-9760-5C12E1D1D02C.jpeg

If all the clubs I’ve hit and or owned the 721 pro might be club that took the least time to become very comfortable with. Have only hit it in my sim but it is impressive. Pretty sure bet I’ll be parting ways with my big tour cobra 3 wood. It’s easy to hit right off tight lie in sim.

If all the clubs I’ve hit and or owned the 721 pro might be club that took the least time to become very comfortable with. Have only hit it in my sim but it is impressive. Pretty sure bet I’ll be parting ways with my big tour cobra 3 wood. It’s easy to hit right off tight lie in sim.
Which BT do you have? Last release, or this?

Back