Tour Edge Exotics Pro 721 Preview

We have a good video with @Jman and @ddec coming out soon on the Pro FW Wood, that I am editing now.

Looking forward to more reviews from THPers as they dive in deep with this one.

We have a good video with @Jman and @ddec coming out soon on the Pro FW Wood, that I am editing now.

This thing is a cannon. Dean and I had some fun with it!

I can't wait to see it. Was a fun one to shoot.

Have played 4 rounds with the pro 3 wood 15 degree while in Gulf Shores. Preforming very well other than one round when I couldn’t put a decent swing on it. Spent a little time at range a few days ago ironing out my issues. Hit it a handful of times today off tees and a couple times on par 5s from fairway. Fairways are wet and ball doesn’t get any roll in fairways. The 2 shots off deck into par 5 greens were 218 and 210 from arccos. Tee shots hit high were 190 to 205 with ball remaining in or within a few inches of its landing point. Time spent on driving range was easily and regularly carrying 200 or more. Look forward to getting it back home to some firmer fairways and dryer air. Not complaining but these plugged balls in fairways suck.278EEDF7-066C-4561-A229-9B9851B33558.jpegB7C74D40-B212-4BCE-B77C-5029E472B0AE.jpeg

Last edited:

Looking forward to the video. Hoping it will get more interest started for the pro 3 wood. It is a beast.

Another round planned for morning. Pro 721 3 wood still impressing me. Have gotten enough time with it to become very comfortable with its performance.

Definite keeper here! It's quickly kicked out the Ping G410 out of the 3W spot. Easy to get the ball off the ground and solid off the tee. Very happy with this one!

Oh, look, a 721 Pro driver I’ve had sitting in plastic for a couple months…maybe I should take it to the course today….

No? Damn. OK then :LOL:

Oh, look, a 721 Pro driver I’ve had sitting in plastic for a couple months…maybe I should take it to the course today….
My only question is, how has it stayed in the plastic that long?!?!

My only question is, how has it stayed in the plastic that long?!?!
Was fortunate to fill in at the MC so focus went to Cobra right as this one showed up. So, it’s just sat over there:

Already know itll need hotmelt, it’s not quiet.

Just be sure to yell BOMBS AWAY when you finish your swing!

Was fortunate to fill in at the MC so focus went to Cobra right as this one showed up. So, it’s just sat over there:

Already know itll need hotmelt, it’s not quiet.
Wasn't thinking about the Cobra equipment.

I definitely think you should give it a go. I think it'll be difficult to beat the regular C721, but it would still be a fun trial run.

Pro is Low Low Low spin right? curious to see if you generate enough to make it the top dog driver you have!

Wasn't thinking about the Cobra equipment.

I definitely think you should give it a go. I think it'll be difficult to beat the regular C721, but it would still be a fun trial run.
It’s in the car!

Have bagged the woods in past. Never tried the irons. Good review.

I will say this about the C721 Pro 3w. It took a while to get used to, but now I have more confidence that I will hit a good shot with it than I ever have with any 3w before. You know it's good, when the guy you always play with makes the same comment.

I like the compact head off the fairway and rough, and have had great success with it. Launch and ball flight have been very good for me. Distance, although not as long as my prior 3w (Pro is 16.5* while my old TEE EX10 Beta is 15*), is still good and fits in well in my current bag. Love the sound and feel too!

This driver is LONG. But….

1) It’s loud. I can fix that though.

2) Buying with a CB shaft was dumb, I can NEVER locate the head with a CB setup. Ever.

3) This ones finish is PERFECT. Wow.

This driver is LONG. But….

1) It’s loud. I can fix that though.

2) Buying with a CB shaft was dumb, I can NEVER locate the head with a CB setup. Ever.

3) This ones finish is PERFECT. Wow.
That matte finish is 🔥.

Something you can work with it sounds like, with a few tweaks.

That matte finish is 🔥.

Something you can work with it sounds like, with a few tweaks.
It’s gonna get a chance. Need to figure out what’s going to go in it though. Because the Orange isn’t it.

It’s gonna get a chance. Need to figure out what’s going to go in it though. Because the Orange isn’t it.
I've really enjoyed the Blue in my 3w. Been a great head/shaft pairing thus far.

Back