Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putters

Still feel a new insert would sell this like hotcakes
Agreed, that was the major knock our 2020 TEEm had with it. Great size and shape, looks were on par with anything out there. But the sound/feel was a bit off for me. Wouldl like to see them expand the line to other heads too (Anser, 7, etc).

Agree completely. I had one and actually putted well with it, but could not get past the sound. To me it was worse than the Ping G425 driver :)!

Are these putters still a thing? Came out hot then fizzled out it seems

I’m still playing and loving mine. The only issue I have had is the insert got dinged up fast. I putt from off the green more than most but it’s surprising how scratched up it is after maybe 30 rounds.

Ive rolled them a few times out in stores. Seem to be a fairly decent putter.

I was hoping to give one a real go after fantasy golf but it never came when the other clubs arrived. Not sure if it wasn't available at the time or just got lost in the shuffle. As much fun as I've had with the rest of the set, it would have been cool to see how this held up too but I'm grateful to have received anything at all for picking some.golfers each week :ROFLMAO:

I still have mine. I think many people didn't like the face feel. Its unique sounding for sure. I was thinking of bringing it to the Dream Foursome event since I have not played it in a while.

I still have mine but I am a terrible tinkerer and always switching back and forth with my other putters:banghead: I am sure I'll go back and try again soon.

I really liked the 01 when i rolled it at the store, have not jumped yet, but a serious ponder

I don't know about you guys, but I went over to there site and read a couple posts on the weights. They supposedly have 8, 10, and 15 gram weights that can change the 3 gram weights that come with said putter. Well to everyonse surprise who bought the weight kit for 19.99 they all received 1 single weight instead of the pair. So another words if you want the kit and you want all the different weights you have to pay 19.99 x 6 to get all the weights thats 119.94 + tax and 9.99 for shipping. Seems a bit crazy to me but if you need conformation go over and see the posts. I find that a bit extreme for Tour Edge to do this to customers.

I don't know about you guys, but I went over to there site and read a couple posts on the weights. They supposedly have 8, 10, and 15 gram weights that can change the 3 gram weights that come with said putter. Well to everyonse surprise who bought the weight kit for 19.99 they all received 1 single weight instead of the pair. So another words if you want the kit and you want all the different weights you have to pay 19.99 x 6 to get all the weights thats 119.94 + tax and 9.99 for shipping. Seems a bit crazy to me but if you need conformation go over and see the posts. I find that a bit extreme for Tour Edge to do this to customers.
Its not uncommon for manufacturers to charge for those weights. Cobra does it too

I don't find that out of the norm to be honest with you. I think Cobra is 25 per weight IIRC. Not everyone is Mizuno and just adds the weight kit for you.

I don't find that out of the norm to be honest with you. I think Cobra is 25 per weight IIRC. Not everyone is Mizuno and just adds the weight kit for you.

Toulon also charges a pretty penny for extra weights.

and just checking Odyssey, they charge 40 at the minimum for the 2 weights. So essentially the same as you are seeing from TE.

I was part of teEm tour edge last year and received the putter for testing. I liked how it lined up, the shape (very Spider X-ish) and putted pretty well with it. But the sound was pretty loud and offputting. If it was lights out and improved my stats I’d overlook that but it didn’t. It was no better than what I was gaming at the time. As JB has mentioned many times with other equipment, if there are other products out there that check all the boxes, why compromise. So I moved on from it.

Ive rolled them a few times out in stores. Seem to be a fairly decent putter.

I was hoping to give one a real go after fantasy golf but it never came when the other clubs arrived. Not sure if it wasn't available at the time or just got lost in the shuffle. As much fun as I've had with the rest of the set, it would have been cool to see how this held up too but I'm grateful to have received anything at all for picking some.golfers each week :ROFLMAO:

Haha - the same thing happened to me when I won in 2019 with a different Tour Edge putter! Was so excited/grateful to get all the other clubs that it wasn't worth following up...I actually think they threw in an extra wedge instead, so figured they had done the research and rightfully saw I could use as much chipping help as possible :ROFLMAO:

I would roll one in a heartbeat. I have toyed with one at the PGASS a few times and i generally use a Spyder...so the look is fine for me. I like the heel shaft with a flow neck for most anything i roll

Back