Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putters

I have too many putters :rolleyes:

Thinking 02 is nice! Face balanced and straight back straight through.

Thinking 02 is nice! Face balanced and straight back straight through.

I’m partial to a short slant so the 01 appeals to me. Kinda wish they did the all black top with white line though on all the models like the 03 has.

I’m partial to a short slant so the 01 appeals to me. Kinda wish they did the all black top with white line though on all the models like the 03 has.
I think it's the trend. It probably significantly helps with alignment which is where tech is headed in other too tier putter lineups. See ody and tm... One line seems cleaner, but willing to see if the "tech" helps... A lot of time putting indoors Soo the gamer putter would be tough to beat right now.

I like the slant neck on the 02 better than the center shaft on the 03, but I like the alignment aid on the 03 better - similar to my SL Ten. If nothing else, Tour Edge should grab a piece of the market for having a competitive putter at a great price.

@Jman my FIL has been bugging me to find him a TM Ghost Spyder because he rolled a friend’s and loved it, but I am shaving trouble finding one in decent condition. Do you think the 02 wingman would be a good option for him? He liked the sightline of the ghost and the single bend shaft, something he had trouble finding in the newer TM Spyder models. At this price, I think I should just pick one up for him and let him try it, right?

@Jman my FIL has been bugging me to find him a TM Ghost Spyder because he rolled a friend’s and loved it, but I am shaving trouble finding one in decent condition. Do you think the 02 wingman would be a good option for him? He liked the sightline of the ghost and the single bend shaft, something he had trouble finding in the newer TM Spyder models. At this price, I think I should just pick one up for him and let him try it, right?
I mean, I always say buy buy buy Hahahaha

I’ve not had one in hand yet though, so I can’t tell you for sure. But, the price, to me, is definitely right here.

I mean, I always say buy buy buy Hahahaha

I’ve not had one in hand yet though, so I can’t tell you for sure. But, the price, to me, is definitely right here.
I think I may ask this question on the live chat Monday.

Bumping this for the big news for TEEm! We will be posting tons of thoughts in this thread for the reviews... I will be sure to give model delivered, detailed pics, weight options, and anything else you need. Also will have tons of time to roll this thing indoors and out on putting surfaces as weather breaks.

Bumping this for the big news for TEEm! We will be posting tons of thoughts in this thread for the reviews... I will be sure to give model delivered, detailed pics, weight options, and anything else you need. Also will have tons of time to roll this thing indoors and out on putting surfaces as weather breaks.

Thanks for tuning in.
Two announcements during that stream that were firsts.

I am a triple track 10S kind of guy. Is that an 01 or 02 wingman?

Thanks for tuning in.
Two announcements during that stream that were firsts.

Sorry to blow up the chat - wanted to get some excitement built and noted limited viewers at 1pm. Hope everyone has a chance to tune in and follow the TEEms reviews. I was excited to have found a quality company with good tech - Utility irons will be interesting as well.

I am a triple track 10S kind of guy. Is that an 01 or 02 wingman?
It would be the 01 - that's their toe hang model. The 02 is face balanced, the 03 is face balanced and center shafted.

Sorry to blow up the chat - wanted to get some excitement built and noted limited viewers at 1pm. Hope everyone has a chance to tune in and follow the TEEms reviews. I was excited to have found a quality company with good tech - Utility irons will be interesting as well.

No way, it was fun.

Swing for show, putt for; because that is all I can do so far. :p

Looking forward to testing the Wingman. Hoping for an 01 model as I’ve debated buying a Spider X short slant and the 01 seems the most similar to that model.

The 5k+ moi sounds intriguing. If the driver is acting up always good to know I can tee one up with the putter with all that forgiveness ;)

I like that they are offering different hosel options. I have played a center shafted putter for as long as I can remember. I like the look of this one.

Watched the live show but I can’t remember if this was touched upon. Will the weight kit come with the putter or will this be sold separately ?

Watched the live show but I can’t remember if this was touched upon. Will the weight kit come with the putter or will this be sold separately ?
I asked the question might need confirmation from Jon, but it seems like separate. Pretty value priced. (Nothing is cheap at TEE)

Wingman Weights

I decided to email Tour Edge to find the answers to the following two questions around 7 pm last night and I received a response this morning by 9 am, which is pretty awesome. I asked:

First, I was looking at your site and see that there are a bunch of custom options to select like loft, lie, Weight, etc. For someone like me who has never been fit for a putter, what do you recommend we start with?

Second, there is an option for “logo” with a $20 charge. What is that?

The response from Mr. Dominick:

Thanks for the inquiries. If you've never been fit for a putter in the past, I would start with it "as is" with your desired length. it's a GREAT putter right out of the box & you could always purchase additional weights if needed down the road.

The "logo option" allows for "your name (or whatever you would like up to approx. 5-6 characters)" to be printed on the outer perimeter of the putter.

(y)

I decided to email Tour Edge to find the answers to the following two questions around 7 pm last night and I received a response this morning by 9 am, which is pretty awesome. I asked:

First, I was looking at your site and see that there are a bunch of custom options to select like loft, lie, Weight, etc. For someone like me who has never been fit for a putter, what do you recommend we start with?

Second, there is an option for “logo” with a $20 charge. What is that?

The response from Mr. Dominick:

Thanks for the inquiries. If you've never been fit for a putter in the past, I would start with it "as is" with your desired length. it's a GREAT putter right out of the box & you could always purchase additional weights if needed down the road.

The "logo option" allows for "your name (or whatever you would like up to approx. 5-6 characters)" to be printed on the outer perimeter of the putter.

(y)
Awwwww snap! How cool is that... Maybe Gman79 - TEEm THP will be on mine ...

Called Tour Edge, the representatives were amazingly helpful and I ordered a Wingman 03, stock loft and lie, 33.5". Looking forward to getting it in and rolling it around my house.

Called Tour Edge, the representatives were amazingly helpful and I ordered a Wingman 03, stock loft and lie, 33.5". Looking forward to getting it in and rolling it around my house.

Nice purchase sir. Looking forward to your feedback as well as that from the TEEm!

You and me both! Wonder what TEEm will be rolling.... I have simple putting mat and PuttOut to utilize. This will be new and exciting because I have gamed 1 putter my entire "career" started contemplating a change this year with some of the popular offerings that are available.

Back