Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putters

I may have taken advantage of the custom logo/stamping option on my order....

Any In hand pics out there ?

Wow! A Wingman and EXS 220 driver for the TEEm! Can’t wait to hear the thoughts

Any In hand pics out there ?
Not for me. I was told when I ordered that it would take some time, maybe a couple weeks, to get mine shipped because of the customization I requested. Can’t wait to have it in hand, but I understand the circumstances and I’m in no rush. I wanted it exactly how I wanted it, and it’s going to be awesome.

I'm still tempted to pick one of these up to mess around with. I love the name and the alignment feature

I'm still tempted to pick one of these up to mess around with. I love the name and the alignment feature
It’s been hard for me to not just jump.

The irony of the alignment setup is, and in the interview TE embraced it, it’s not a new thing. Ive reviewed some putters in the past with dual level alignment lines (topline and flange) and it’s really does provide natural feedback on if the putter is being soled correctly.

It’s been hard for me to not just jump.

The irony of the alignment setup is, and in the interview TE embraced it, it’s not a new thing. Ive reviewed some putters in the past with dual level alignment lines (topline and flange) and it’s really does provide natural feedback on if the putter is being soled correctly.
It’s not the first for sure but I like the way they did it and it’s an interesting shape. Personally I think it gives better visual feedback than SeeMore’s RST

It’s not the first for sure but I like the way they did it and it’s an interesting shape. Personally I think it gives better visual feedback than SeeMore’s RST
To be fair, they’re different things and objectives. This provides more information on ensuring the putter is solid correctly, RST is about face angle and can be independent of how the putter is soled

To be fair, they’re different things and objectives. This provides more information on ensuring the putter is solid correctly, RST is about face angle and can be independent of how the putter is soled
Interesting. I would assume that the lines being lined up would also mean the face was aligned on your intended line. Maybe I’m just using the wrong wording.

Interesting. I would assume that the lines being lined up would also mean the face angle was correct.
Depends on the position of the eyes, the way it is soled will determine what you see here much more than face angle will. You can have it lined up (meaning both lines in sync) and still be aligned with and open or closed face.

Neat little promo on the Wingman from Tour Edge

C1EBB32E-5378-4F28-B7B7-ADB05D5E0688.jpeg

Looking forward to Bigdill’s feedback.

Looking forward to Bigdill’s feedback.
Me too, still waiting on my putter. Hopefully it arrives next week. Rumors are that course will be open down here by then so I can get it out on the course for some real world results.

Looks like my Wingman 03 will be here in Thursday, just in time for some weekend golf now that courses will be open Wednesday!

Looks like my Wingman 03 will be here in Thursday, just in time for some weekend golf now that courses will be open Wednesday!
Awesome just in time for golf. Cannot wait to hear your thoughts... My Puttout and mat thinks there will be a new friend coming soon. (No official word).

Nice job @Jman . I am a TE equipment junky. If I were in the market for a putter, I'd probably give this putter a serious look.

That built in sight line item sounds intriguing.

When I saw the picts, my first thought was "stealth".
I appreciate the kind words! (y)

TE seems to offer value in all of their products without a hint of perfomrance compromise. Actually just the opposite. The stuff looks great.

Looks like a solid offering with the same quality as the more expensive name brands. I could game the CS model with the thin white line.

I still am a fan of this putter. If only I could scoop a ball with it haha

Oh yeah, my Wingman arrived today. Initially, I am really impressed with the quality and the finish. I was expecting the head to be much bigger than it actually is, which I am happy about. In some of the pictures it looked huge, but in person it’s a lot more pleasing to the eye. Here are some just out of the box in-hand pictures.

86D7CC29-B87F-4369-BDB0-1E6F3130CE12.jpeg2F0B59DE-181B-4BD5-A4A5-B68FF86B37DF.jpegDDF8B2E4-6C5D-4249-AA88-E736CB6A28B0.jpegBBDE8216-5926-453C-9FFB-A4D29810A419.jpegB96174AF-0720-48B0-A8C3-E15FB1388B0C.jpegEF5BAD70-C27A-4957-B1FC-047F2D3F566F.jpeg56FB4507-F2A7-431F-BB51-31ECC724793A.jpeg

Below are some photos to show the size of the head.
4D1F9420-07D5-44DD-91B8-111513FC85C2.jpeg60B9BDF8-2C37-4F1A-9592-9D7D64E4F05D.jpeg0AFD4864-2C87-4D1F-A80E-67653F96E401.jpeg

One of the main tech features on this putter is the dual line Lock-On alignment feature that helps make sure that the lie angle of the putter head is square to your address, which is designed to add consistency with set up and contact. I know what you are thinking, and the Lock-On technology is a bit different from the SeeMore “hide the dot” alignment feature which helps correct a face open/closed alignment at address. Here is a video of me moving the lie angle so you get an idea of what the Lock-On looks like at address:
View attachment trim.4DC83A4D-3E5E-4288-AA17-AFB8D1D1ED04.MOV

Finally, if you followed along with the THP/Tour Edge live chat, you know that I was wondering what the $20 “logo” option was on the order sheet. Well, as I found out, it is an option to add about 5 or 6 alpha-numeric custom markings to the side of the putter. I was thinking something along the lines of a stamping which is typical in other putters and wedges. But that is not what it is, at all. The custom inscription is actually laser-etched into the side of the putter and looks awesome. Now, I bet most of you thought I would go with “BigDill” on the side, but you would be mistaken. For this putter, I felt it would only be right to name my Wingman putter after the single greatest wingman in history....8DFA7934-92FA-44C6-BC59-31C73A308C1F.jpeg
I’m looking forward to getting it out on the course tomorrow for some real world use. Since I have been three-jack city lately, any improvement should be readily apparent.

Last edited:
@BigDill - is the grip like a "Flat Cat" ?

Goose is awesome play on the wingman item! glad you like the center shaft and alignment works for you! Pleased with the in person pictures.

Back