Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
@Jman has been busy the last few weeks haha. Good write up and can definitely tell where the inspiration comes from.

I like the look but had little to no success with similar products in the past. Will roll it if I come across it.

Great write up @Jman, I like that they took a solid base shape and put their own spin on it, and added a bit of tech as well. Very good looking iteration of the Spyder, and a pretty solid price point.

Props to Tour Edge for putting their own spin on an existing design. It would have been super easy for them to just drop something like the other guys have, but they decided to carve their own path.

That being said, not for me.

Great write up @Jman

I really like the alignment aid on this. I think this is something many people are not aware they mess up. If your eyes are not directly above the line then you are probably not pointing the putter where you think you are pointing it. This is a simple check to make sure you are actually looking at the line from directly overhead. Kind of copies the functionality of the red dot thing Odyssey did a few years ago, but in a much more efficient and less intrusive manner. Way to go Tour Edge.

@Jman great review and photos. You certainly touched all the obvious (Spider, Ten) but pointed out there is certainly some cool tech. The double alignment is cool but hasn’t something similar (Odyssey) been done before? Certainly looks competitive price wise. Name....interesting!

I have to say TE putters really never did anything for me but this one I like. It's different enough to not look like an exact copy, the alignment system is intriguing, and the price point is fantastic like most TE equipment. Nice review @Jman

You are right JMan, in 2020 Tour Edge is not pulling any punches

Never was a huge fan of this type putter! Good tech and decent price! Great article!

I love how TE has made their putters and all clubs for that matter just better looking. I know the tech will be there. As a person who also likes Wilson I find it funny that when they brought our putters with sight lines the market did'nt give them credit. Now this series and the new Callaway putters have lines and everyone thinks its so cool. Just funny.

I dig the thick white alignment aid! TE has put out some great products out this year!

Great looking putters!

Really pleased to see TE come out with a premium putter, the proven shape works and I think the alignment system will be very beneficial for a lot of golfers.

Should be a great option for some that rather keep their putter purchase under $200.

Another great review @Jman !!! I like the looks over all...that orange on the bottom is a bit of turn off for me, but wouldn't be a deal breaker. I like the alignment aid and the over all shape of it.

Thanks guys, I believe we will be getting one in for a formal review eventually. I know I actually want to spend some time with it because it appears the effort is there.

Great writeup. These look really nice to my eye. I like the wide white alignment marking.

I love how TE has made their putters and all clubs for that matter just better looking. I know the tech will be there. As a person who also likes Wilson I find it funny that when they brought our putters with sight lines the market did'nt give them credit. Now this series and the new Callaway putters have lines and everyone thinks its so cool. Just funny.
The Wilson lines and TT lines are entirely different, to be fair.

I really like that all Black with the thin white line. And a CS option is wonderful as I like to go back and forth sometimes.

Really nice looking putters for sure.

That center shafted one is calling my name . Will be very tempting ?

Looks good but not my flavor. I am sure there will guys out there that fall in love though.

I would love to try this against my Ghost Spider to see any difference for me as they look a lot alike other than color.

I guess it's going to be a Top Gun summer - WIngman putter, Mavrik everything... The putter looks great and I like that they offer a center shaft I'll look for it at the local shop.

Great write up!! While it looks very forgiving it just isn't something that is good on my eye.

New putters from Tour Edge are here and we have all of the details on the home page.

I'm glad that they're offering face-balanced models. Evnroll and Scotty are all-in on having toe hang with everything, even the non-offset models.

Back