Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putters

Huge fan of the Spider or should I say TEN style...I could definitely rock one of those. I really dig the look.

Definitely hoping the show crew can get us a couple in hands today.... @Canadan

Pics in the live show thread look WAY higher quality than I had even hoped for.

This is the first time I can remember a Tour Edge putter getting any sort of buzz. I know we posted pictures in hand at the PGA Show (in that thread), but it was well liked by most of our staff.

I thought the David Glod putters were interesting, but I'm more interested in this line, I think.

These are in stock now and I have on good authority beginning to ship.

Nice. I think there’s a fun story here.

Is it a soft feel? I have tried non Exotic TEE putters and the felt hard and hollow

Which version did you guys like? @JB @Jman

To me its pretty moderate. Definitely didnt feel hard or hollow, but was not squishy if that makes sense.

I was Wingman 01
Did you have any love for the wingman 03 (the center shafted version)? It reminds me of the old Nike Unitized Techno I had, and did not hate.

A guy at the local pro shop that plays for UNCW, ordered his a couple weeks ago and was waiting on it! He had nothing but great things to say about it.

Did you have any love for the wingman 03 (the center shafted version)? It reminds me of the old Nike Unitized Techno I had, and did not hate.

I did, but part of that is because I enjoy a centered shafted mallet with good alignment. Not the best fit for me, but I liked it.

I did, but part of that is because I enjoy a centered shafted mallet with good alignment. Not the best fit for me, but I liked it.
I am really intrigued by it, and its definitely in the hard ponder since I went back to a CS putter recently.

I am really intrigued by it, and its definitely in the hard ponder since I went back to a CS putter recently.

I think you would like it. Really good alignment and the CS can help get you over the ball.

I was using the Spider Tour Center Shaft before the Odyssey SL 7S and I liked it a lot. Just fit into a slight toe hang compared to a CS

Every player needs a wingman! haha great slogan... A lot going on here... Looks like some max MOI Soft feel and face balanced putter. Company is going all out on Carbon fiber in the 2020 lineup!

1586376970114.png 1586377035558.png

I’m hoping to give one an extended try soon.

03 would be fun

I have a feeling I’ll be ordering an 03 after the chat on Monday. I keep coming back to it.

I did not need to see that TEE is offering free shipping. And that you can customize lie, loft and weight.

Finally read this, better late than never. Nice overview @Jman. Good looking putter, and with the high MOI, this thing is solid. Especially with the low price tag in a category that gets soooo expensive.

Back