Tour Edge Exotics XCG6 Driver Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just announced from Tour Edge as they venture into the adjustable market.

x00084859.687474703a2f2f7777772e746f7572656467652e636f6d2f696d616765732f70726f64696d616765732f786367366472697665722f70726f646269672e6a7067

Just saw a pic on FB. Glad to see them get in the adjustable driver market. I still think they make a great fairway wood.

I thought the XCG5 was awesome. Looks like they are continuing with offering high-end shafts again as well.

I would take every one of those ball flights! I hit a TE driver at demo day last year that I rather liked. Looking forward to throwing some swings on this one. Do we know what kind of shaft they are using for this?

This looks pretty good! Glad there is yet another adjustable option coming.

I would take every one of those ball flights! I hit a TE driver at demo day last year that I rather liked. Looking forward to throwing some swings on this one. Do we know what kind of shaft they are using for this?

GD Tour AD
Matrix Ozik HD

You know, I have NEVER hit a TEE driver, why? I have no clue.

I like the look.

thats cool. Its the norm so its no surprise

You know, I have NEVER hit a TEE driver, why? I have no clue.

I like the look.

I'm sure you will in May. I was very surprised at how much I liked the one Jake reviewed after hitting it.

I'm sure you will in May. I was very surprised at how much I liked the one Jake reviewed after hitting it.

That one with the 50g shaft? I hit that well last May. I was pretty surprised by it.

thanks buddy. Did I miss them saying that in the video?

I actually didn't watch it since I have to pull out my Zach Morris phone to do that. I just took at look at their website.

That is pretty solid looking.

I like the looks of it.

Looks cool, I like a lot of their offerings though.

Very interesting, can't wait to see more coverage of it, I always think of Tour Edge as that coiled rattlesnake waiting to strike. I've tried a few of their products and really liked them. They don't get a lot of press though, even being in the FedEx champions bag!!!

I'd like to hit this at some point. I have only hit their 3 woods. Which I did like.

It is a nice looking/sounding club. Actually remind me of my R9

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

That's a good looking driver. I really like the black/black combos.

I had a XCG4 driver and it was quite good. The look was fantastic and it was probably the longest driver that I've personally ever hit (better than the XCG5 for me). I didn't particularly love the super long/lightweight shaft. Probably if I'd have had it cut down, I'd still be gaming it.

If I see this thing I'm going to give it a rip I want to try the exotic's line in a bad way.

I haven't read about it yet but by the looks of the adjusting it seems like it will be plagued by the same issue as others.
If you move the face to the closed position it will probably lose loft. I know my Nike does on the farthest closed position I believe it's only 8.5 or 9*. I hit it straight but it's a low bullet.

I think I will have to hit it before I say anything. With so many adjustable in the market this will have to be something special or you have to be a fan. Seems like a good product

Always look forward to seeing what TEE puts out there. I'll definitely keep an eye out for this one.

Back