Tour Edge EXS Pro line gets extended

erock9174

Reaction score
Handicap
Got this email from Tour Edge just now.
36D9193D-BA4E-465B-B7DE-16ADDA119F17.jpeg

That's great! They are some good looking clubs.

i've always been intrigued by that pro hybrid

I don’t have the game for them but I know @Jman liked the big dog.
It’s got a hell of a chance to keep the spot this year too! I’ve no doubt it’s going to hold it’s own against the incoming challengers!

It’s got a hell of a chance to keep the spot this year too! I’ve no doubt it’s going to hold it’s own against the incoming challengers!

i was hitting the 220 3W yesterday and just hammering away...my playing partner kept commenting on how good it sounded and how fast the ball launched.

#Jman how would you compare this with the Epic speed max in speed and launch?
I would like to hit this at my Driver fitting in one month. If he has it.

@Golfever

The EXS 220 would be a better comparison than the EXS 220 Pro. The Pro is one of the lowest spinning drivers I’ve ever hit and for me about 500 RPM lower than the Max (which is a lot) and it’s also a lot more demanding comparatively. The regular 220 though, a solid comparison, and both TE drivers put up ample ball speed.

Sorry @Jman I was thinking about the 3 wood. Question worded improperly:banghead: Thanks for the reply tho..

Sorry @Jman I was thinking about the 3 wood. Question worded improperly:banghead: Thanks for the reply tho..
No worries, same reply goes for the fairways though, the Pro 220’s are missile launchers, with a small footprint, and increased workability. The Max is going to be a more friendly spinner for most in the fairways, and more of a point and shoot setup. Now, the standard 220 I believe hangs with the Max and then some.

No worries, same reply goes for the fairways though, the Pro 220’s are missile launchers, with a small footprint, and increased workability. The Max is going to be a more friendly spinner for most in the fairways, and more of a point and shoot setup. Now, the standard 220 I believe hangs with the Max and then some.
Thanks @Jman And they are $50.00 less than the Pro and works with the Budget golf discount for another 15 % less. Win win:drinks:

Thanks @Jman And they are $50.00 less than the Pro and works with the Budget golf discount for another 15 % less. Win win:drinks:
Great club. You’d enjoy!

Great to see this. That has too mean sales were very good and, based on the reviews, the clubs were awesome too. Always root for Tour Edge.

This is good news. I assume the limited pro product line was received well and hope TE continues to be successful and a viable option. The pro driver/shaft combo is a winner for me. It has lowered my spin number and lowered my ball flight and as a result has increased distance. There was a while when my fir was good (until i developed that damn snap hook) and i am excited to play it again as soon as temps allow. Good luck TE

Bought (high bid) a Tour Edge EXS Pro yesterday on eBay. Looking forward to hitting it as it will replace my Adams Fast 12 LS which I love.

Bought (high bid) a Tour Edge EXS Pro yesterday on eBay. Looking forward to hitting it as it will replace my Adams Fast 12 LS which I love.
You’re going to be pleeeeeeased (y)

Back