Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Jon Claffey joins the show to talk about all things Tour Edge.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we talk about what is one of the most underrated drivers of the year in the Exotics C721. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Jon Claffey from Tour Edge goes Off Course.

Untitled-3-1024x692.jpg

Episode 54 is here and Dan and his guest Jon Claffey discuss the following topics.

Tour Edge Exotics C721 DriverSound and...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, cant wait to give this one a listen!

Really enjoyed the conversation. And whoa, did @Canadan just break some early news on new equipment?

Listening now on SoundCLoud, so true that the C721 RIdgeBack Is an BEAST ! I have had 2 guys from my normal Saturday group that have asked about the cost and where to get it....MATTE Finish is a possibility? I need it!

Matte Ridgeback you say....:unsure: Next round of Pro...if that happens :unsure:. Some potential coming, which sounds fun!

Overall, just a great conversation with a company that does business a little bit different than others, and is having success. Great that they were primed to capture new golfers during 2020 with their wide range of offerings, and great value.

Thanks @Canadan and Jon!

@donny475 @bbutler @jmix18 make sure you guys listen to the end for a fun teaser ;).

Matte Ridgeback you say....:unsure: Next round of Pro...if that happens :unsure:. Some potential coming, which sounds fun!

Overall, just a great conversation with a company that does business a little bit different than others, and is having success. Great that they were primed to capture new golfers during 2020 with their wide range of offerings, and great value.

Thanks @Canadan and Jon!

@donny475 @bbutler @jmix18 make sure you guys listen to the end for a fun teaser ;).
Just finished listening. Love the teaser. Let’s your mind run wild. Might have been a little info earlier as well. Said something like more testing going on soon with irons. Maybe they are next.
Every time I take the driver out I’m more impressed.

Great show as always Dan. Really nice for us on Teem Tour Edge

Here i am at the end of the show and I love listening to John talk Tour Edge, Golf and just history of golf. I could be a homer for sure....LOVE the end comment and Dan, I owe you a White Claw for asking....of White Monster....oh hell, whatever you want when we meet up again

Does the combo get better than TEE and @Canadan....

Great listen, cool to hear that a family owned business is doing well.

Jon and I got so busy talking Tour Edge that we forgot to go Off Course much!

We'll have to get him back on again to see if we can find out more about the next lineup of products coming :ROFLMAO:

We'll have to get him back on again to see if we can find out more about the next lineup of products coming :ROFLMAO:
Love new product hints. However more important for me and 3 other THPers is this big surprise get to digging Dan.

Love new product hints. However more important for me and 3 other THPers is this big surprise get to digging Dan.

Way too early and the TEEm has far more work to do on the first product :)

Interesting correlating topgolf over the last decade leading to covid golf boom. 🤔

I did like him stumping you on memories of Tour Edge. I immediately thought of that wobbly response from an earlier episode for some reason.

I did like him stumping you on memories of Tour Edge. I immediately thought of that wobbly response from an earlier episode for some reason.
Yeah! I remember that fairway wood having a big impact on me however many years ago that was, but could not think of anything impactful to me previous to that.

Surely there is something, I just love getting put on the spot and tripping all over my own thoughts hahaha

Fun listen.

few Observations. This seems like a company comfortable in their own skin.

you can hear a passion for growing the game from its roots and embrace the new golfer. But still thinking about the seasoned.

their tour approach makes total sense for them.

Great to hear more about TEE and Dan's very colorful past.

Good listen, always nice to hear from Tour Edge. THANKS :drinks:

MY GUY JON!

Loved this one @Canadan

Jon is such a real and genuine dude it’s always fun to exchange with him. Tour Edge is in their sweet spot right now and it makes me insanely happy to see them just rolling.

Another great episode @Canadan

Back