Tour Edge Hot Launch 521 Irons and Iron-Woods

Tour Edge makes great equipment. I have a lot of HL3 and HL4 hybrids, a couple Exotics drivers and an Exotics hybrid. TE has become my favorite golf brand. Such a solid value...

I am playing the HI 3 Iron woods. I decided to leave my ego behind and admit I wanted to play clubs that make the game easier. I hated the feel of the Cleveland HB s,but these Four Edges are fantastic. Also have the original Exotics straight hybrids in 3 & 4, which will never leave the bag.
They just make great clubs.

I am playing the HI 3 Iron woods. I decided to leave my ego behind and admit I wanted to play clubs that make the game easier. I hated the feel of the Cleveland HB s,but these Four Edges are fantastic. Also have the original Exotics straight hybrids in 3 & 4, which will never leave the bag.
They just make great clubs.
Very cool. Have you tried the E521 Iron woods yet ?

Has anybody done the demo on the C521? Tour Edge has the 7-iron in custom lie and length for a 30-day trial for only $39 plus shipping.

Has anybody done the demo on the C521? Tour Edge has the 7-iron in custom lie and length for a 30-day trial for only $39 plus shipping.
No, but as soon as my wrist heals up and the weather breaks I am going to try it. I wish it was the 6i as that is what I start my irons with, but the 7i should be a good trial. I have hit the 7i in the store and it was pretty good. Every year when Tour Edge put these on their demo page I always try both in the graphite and steel to see which I like better. They are really good about returning them as well. Now I believe they even pay for return shipping.

If anyone is looking to try the e521 Ironwoods I just listed a 5 and 6 in the BST.

I ordered the C521 demo over a week ago and just got an email stating that they are out of stock in demos until the 25th. I’m really looking forward to trying it out.

They offered the 6 iron and ironwood for the HL3 and HL4 line demos. I wonder why they switched to 7 with the 521 line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They offered the 6 iron and ironwood for the HL3 and HL4 line demos. I wonder why they switched to 7 with the 521 line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I noticed that too. Probably to match their in store fitting/demo irons which are 7i. I’d imagine from a sourcing and cost standpoint it’s easier to buy a lot more of one iron head (all 7i) than 2 (6i for demo program and 7i for fitting carts).

Back