Video Tour Edge Live: The THP Showcase

so many decisions... maybe someone can help... C521 (draw bias E521 results in hooks) or TE EXS220 for the 3w? I don't usually have issues with launch and it is usually a go to club on short par 4s off the tee and par 5s as a second.

Never hit the Aldilla, but really liked the CB Hzrds Yellow.

I'll have to give these a try at my fitting next week. If they have them:confused:

I'll have to give these a try at my fitting next week. If they have them:confused:
Hopefully they do, I know Jeremy and I had a lot of fun, especially the irons too

Hopefully they do, I know Jeremy and I had a lot of fun, especially the irons too

That E521 iron/wood is a fun one to bomb... sooo easy to launch and flies off the face in a soft feeling club.

Did you like E/C 521 vs EXS Pro? or is EXS that much better...seems the lines are blurred with Diamond Face introduced in the 3w

That E521 iron/wood is a fun one to bomb... sooo easy to launch and flies off the face in a soft feeling club.

Did you like E/C 521 vs EXS Pro? or is EXS that much better...seems the lines are blurred with Diamond Face introduced in the 3w
EXS Pro is still just a very different design. Much more low forward CG, more players oriented. I’d argue the line from 220 (non pro) to the Competition are much closer in looks and profile, and performance too. The C fairway totally impressed me, especially for the price.

Back