Exclusive Offer: Free Hybrid – Tour Edge Stimulus Package

Who jumped in?

I meant the hybrid.
The 220 has the spin that made the 410 so playable for me, but the ball speed of the distance hounds out there. The profile of the two are pretty different, with this being the larger, but as I’m down to a hybrid only in the 19 spot now, it works perfectly for me.

Who jumped in?
I didn’t since I’ve already got both, but I sent texts to some people about it.

I also jumped on a different TEE club to do my part ;)

This is an insane deal, and I would have been all over it if I didn’t just replace both clubs. But I think I know a few people who would benefit from this deal, so I’m going to spread the word. That hybrid is amazing.

Was going to pull the trigger on this but have one question. The Driver is unavailable with the Project x shaft which is what I wanted to get. The other 2 (Fujikura air speeder, Fujikura Ventus 4t core). My swing speed is in the low 90s. Is one better than the other?

Was going to pull the trigger on this but have one question. The Driver is unavailable with the Project x shaft which is what I wanted to get. The other 2 (Fujikura air speeder, Fujikura Ventus 4t core). My swing speed is in the low 90s. Is one better than the other?
Was still showing it available with that shaft for me just now?

Tried it a few times this morning and just now again. When I choose Project x shaft the add to cart button turns to unavailable

Tried it a few times this morning and just now again. When I choose Project x shaft the add to cart button turns to unavailable

To answer your Question, the Ventus would be fine for your swing speed. Heck both would.

Ah, we’re you trying R flex? The Smoke is available only in S and X. All three shafts were chosen by their “SpeedTested” program for this release to try and optimize the performance at different swing speeds. JB is spot on that at your speed, either of the other two will work well, and imo be a better situation for you anyway.

Ah, we’re you trying R flex? The Smoke is available only in S and X. All three shafts were chosen by their “SpeedTested” program for this release to try and optimize the performance at different swing speeds. JB is spot on that at your speed, either of the other two will work well, and imo be a better situation for you anyway.
Thanks to you and @JB for your help. And ordered with the Ventus.

The 220 has the spin that made the 410 so playable for me, but the ball speed of the distance hounds out there. The profile of the two are pretty different, with this being the larger, but as I’m down to a hybrid only in the 19 spot now, it works perfectly for me.

Thanks for that feedback! I kind of want to jump on this but I’m hitting the sz extreme so well right now haha

Thanks for that feedback! I kind of want to jump on this but I’m hitting the sz extreme so well right now haha

Makes sense. Then again could be a fun shoot out where the winner gets kept and the loser offed and you get a free hybrid to boot. :)

Makes sense. Then again could be a fun shoot out where the winner gets kept and the loser offed and you get a free hybrid to boot. :)

Haha so true.... and the loser can always be a good giveaway for someone here or to a local buddy who hasn’t replaced his driver in close to 5-6 years.

Haha so true.... and the loser can always be a good giveaway for someone here or to a local buddy who hasn’t replaced his driver in close to 5-6 years.

See silver lining. Based on what @Jman says about the hybrid, it’s a heck of a deal

See silver lining. Based on what @Jman says about the hybrid, it’s a heck of a deal
It’s so freaking under the radar right now.

Trying so hard to refrain from this. Just bought the previous EXS hybrid...but this is such a good deal. :cry:

I have the 12* with Ventus 4T in Reg. It’s a nice pairing for my swing speed. Feels pretty stable for a stock shaft. I’m usually around 88 not warmed up and can get into the 92-94 mph range fully warm.

i tried an Apollo Shadow FL Reg flex today thinking it might be similar to the Air Speeder and I was a mess with it. Back to the Ventus for now.

Ive been waiting to pull the trigger on both of these clubs for awhile now. No more excuses after this latest deal! My current driver is Tour Edge as well (HL3) and its about time for an upgrade..

Have passed the message on, as not in a position to do this right now. Heck of a deal.

Ive been waiting to pull the trigger on both of these clubs for awhile now. No more excuses after this latest deal! My current driver is Tour Edge as well (HL3) and its about time for an upgrade..
Approved!

I’m building a driver right now.

ordering Monday morning! Great deal, great company.

Naturally going to have to get the fairway wood too, I suppose...LOL

Back