Exclusive Offer: Free Hybrid – Tour Edge Stimulus Package

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
The #1 Performance Value Driver in golf just became an outrageous value due to a new golf forum seeding initiative from Tour Edge!

Because you are a reader of this website, you can receive a FREE Exotics EXS 220 Hybrid ($200 Value) with the purchase of theExotics EXS 220 Driver ($350).

This offer is live right now, but will not last very long. To jump in right now, visit this exclusive link.

What drives a challenger brand like Tour Edge is the seeding of our products through demo days and forum reviews that help prove why we are the best Pound...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• AB342CAB-033D-4815-A6A4-C0306549435F.png
    AB342CAB-033D-4815-A6A4-C0306549435F.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 389
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Staff
This. Is. INSANE.

The hybrid for nothing is crazy. This is the hybrid that just beat the Mavrik for me. And think of it this way, it’s like 175 each.

Went to go take a look but got:

This content is protected, but it doesn't look like you have access. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the store owner.

is it going live 1pm CST not EST? I clicked the link and got:

This content is protected, but it doesn't look like you have access. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the store owner.

Wow

Aww MAN! already own this great driver!?:cool: YOU SHOULD OWN IT TOO!

"This content is protected, but it doesn't look like you have access. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the store owner."
👆👆
Same for me

Hmm... also getting the content protected notice.

FREE hybrid, crazy offer! What an offer!

I am feeling the need to buy this package!

Does anyone know the standard length? Can't find it on the page.

Love to take up this deal, however the new ST200 that I have and the lack of funds means I may pass on this, although I do like the look of the hybrid.

I don't need these things, but if you do, wow! That is one pretty sweet offer.

& of course the link is working for me now, curse you golf gods and your need to keep my addiction going!!!

If you are thinking about jumping. Jump. For real.

I say this as the owner and reviewer of both of these clubs.

If it were the 3W / hybrid deal I am on it...

Great deal....kudos to Tour Edge!

Superb deal. Well done Tour Edge and I hope it generates good sales for you in these tough circumstances.

Great deal on a great driver!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is nuts! What a great offer.

This. Is. INSANE.

The hybrid for nothing is crazy. This is the hybrid that just beat the Mavrik for me. And think of it this way, it’s like 175 each.

does it beat out the ping 410? I may have missed if you’ve moved on form that one or not.

does it beat out the ping 410? I may have missed if you’ve moved on form that one or not.
I have the LST so it’s not apples to apples, but a loft down in the EXS 220 gives similar spin and similar launch for me. It’s in the mix to be my go to this season.

You should probably save your money for that Kirkland putter you keep raving about. ;)

Back