Exclusive Offer: Free Hybrid – Tour Edge Stimulus Package

ordering Monday morning! Great deal, great company.

Naturally going to have to get the fairway wood too, I suppose...LOL
I agree I may just try all three driver wood and hybrid love the swing speed idea with shafts then decide stiff or regular I usually get stiff oh got to decide if want a 19 or 22 hybrid This is a great idea and way to get product out

Unfortunately I can’t swing the hybrid right handed:-(

Maybe they can let us lefties select a 3 wood? The hybrids are only available in right. Let us get the better deal for once:)

Maybe they can let us lefties select a 3 wood? The hybrids are only available in right. Let us get the better deal for once:)

This isn't an ideal situation, as it'd be better to have a LH hybrid available, but why not order a RH hybrid and then sell it on, effectively getting you a massive discount on the LH driver?

This isn't an ideal situation, as it'd be better to have a LH hybrid available, but why not order a RH hybrid and then sell it on, effectively getting you a massive discount on the LH driver?
That is a good idea,
but who doesn't love two shiny things!

@Jman you’re killing me. I just bought your M6 head so I’m good with the driver. But if I didn't I’d jump all over this.

@Jman you’re killing me. I just bought your M6 head so I’m good with the driver. But if I didn't I’d jump all over this.
I won’t tell you that the 220 is better then.

:oops:;)

Just a reminder!

Just a reminder!

Isn't that the "general" stimulus package reminder? I thought the THP specific "stimulus" which was started with this thread went through May 7th?? Can anyone confirm?

Isn't that the "general" stimulus package reminder? I thought the THP specific "stimulus" which was started with this thread went through May 7th?? Can anyone confirm?
until May 7th at 5 PM EST according to original post

I order the driver and hybrid today thanks to whoever made this happen i also order a fairway wood

One more day.

Thanks to tour edge and thp probably would haven’t bought these without this and I’m happy after first round I’ll know more later and I’ve got a beautiful cart bag haven’t put in play yet may save it my bag is still good. Thanks

I just wanted to add I decided what to do with my bag I’m going to use it for tournaments and use my other for everyday fill both up with what I need all I need to do is change clubs out. I just want to get the word out about tour edge where ever I go.

Back