For Sale Tour Issue Epic Flash Sub Zero Triple Diamond 8.5° TC Serial Number - SUPER RARE

cpo2

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Starting to clean out my extras that I’m not using. This is a very rare 8.5° Epic Flash Sub Zero Triple Diamond head. TC serial number indicates a true Tour Issue head.

At the moment you will not be able to find another EFSZ Triple Diamond 8.5° Head anywhere for under $300. Don’t fall for those TA serial number heads, TA is a retail head indicator. TC is the only true indicator of a club which was earmarked for tour use.

This head is a flat out bomber. If you are looking for something to cut spin, this is it. Please refer to pictures to judge condition as it does show some signs of use. There are a couple of faint scratches on the crown, I tried my best to get them to show up in photos but they are hard to see. I took a picture with a pencil tip in the picture to give you an idea of the size. The sale is for the head only.

$175IMG_6815.jpegIMG_6819.jpegIMG_6822.jpegIMG_6823.jpegIMG_6824.jpegIMG_6825.jpegIMG_6821.jpegIMG_6841.jpeg

Sold. Please lock

Back