Tour Player YOU hope breaks out?

Rickie... Love the work he is putting into his game

Golf needs a Ricky comeback!

Put me in the Rickie Fowler column, too.

There are so many great young players it's tough to choose, but I would love to see Viktor Hovland win one and then see what that does for him going forward.

My main pick has to be Zalatoris though. I'm a lanky (sleek) dude myself so it's fun seeing someone of his stature playing so well.

I also really want Cameron Smith to win a major. He's been up there the last couple of years and I just love the mullet and mustache look. Haha
I agree Cam Smith would be the anti-hero the tour needs....

Harry Higgs He will be good for golf! John Daly 2.0?

Although he’s very nicely established and successful in Europe, I’d like to see Tommy Fleetwood break out on the PGA Tour as I think it’ll be a springboard to him winning majors 😊.

Denny McCarthy / son plays with him occasionally and nice young man who led tour in putting 2 years

He has already won on tour but really rooting for Wolff to really get hot. Lot of awesome young players out here I’m rooting for to breakout but he’s top of the list.

I really want to see Kevin Kisner catch fire and win a major. He is just one of those guys that needs everything to align for him, but I hope he does someday.

Maybe not to win a bunch of tournaments, but Smylie Kaufman is due some positive breaks.

Denny McCarthy / son plays with him occasionally and nice young man who led tour in putting 2 years
Great shout, I have no connection to him but watch him on leaderboards seems a nice guy πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘.

Maybe not to win a bunch of tournaments, but Smylie Kaufman is due some positive breaks.
This. Would love to see him break out and join his friends (Spieth, McIlroy & Fowler) in the big time πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š.

This thread is a great reminder of how many likable guys there are on tour. I thought of Finau right off, but pretty much every guy mentioned here has me thinking, "Oh yeah, I'd like to see him break out, too"

Golf is in a great place. :D

It's a little late considering his recent performances, but I root for Will Zalatoris to get a win every week. Only a matter of time.

Can confirm, he's also my pick. From what little I know about him he's really got a great story.

Will grew up at Bent Tree CC in Dallas. My cousin is a member there and I've met his Dad. Hoping to meet Will in November at a veteran's tourney there!

What a legend he was. πŸ˜•
NLU did a bit on Kim and his results just doesn’t do justice to the talent and explosiveness(NLU words) that he play golf with.

I hope Hovland has a breakout year, he is just a guy that personifies what golf culture should be

I am hoping the Hovland breaks out. I want some of these younger guys to break out big and take over the tour. Plus I love his attitude and approach. Seems like a super happy guy and he grinds. So I would love to see him win a big one.

I root for Holland and zalatoris both super great dudes that I hope wins lot.

Peter Malnati

Just seems like a good dude, liked some of his interviews in the past

I am hoping the Hovland breaks out. I want some of these younger guys to break out big and take over the tour. Plus I love his attitude and approach. Seems like a super happy guy and he grinds. So I would love to see him win a big one.

After what he did after that 12 on his last hole (forget the tourney), I was impressed. He seems to continuously bounce back from a rough hole or two and is always in the mix.

Back