Tour Player YOU hope breaks out?

Fleetwood

Fowler or Finau.

I just really enjoy watching them play, and I'd like for them to play well while they are at it haha

in fairness, Tony has been all over the Top 10 for the last few years. I’d say that is playing pretty well, just can’t close

Cam Davis. Scores plenty of birdies and has shown he can go low, but seems to throw in a few extra strokes around the greens every now and then. Hits the ball a mile, can play both left and right handed - what's not to like?!?

Max Homa is someone I would like to see win a major. He has a great outlook on golf.

I'd like to see Kiz get hot and reel off some wins. He's a likable guy and a grinder.

I've never understood all the hullaballoo around Anthony Kim. Dude was only on the Tour for 4 years, only had 3 wins (no majors), and then disappeared after his injury. Was it just because he had long hair and tats, or was his personality that awesome, or.....?

I want Rickie Fowler to break out and be Rickie again.

I don't watch sports for great stories but I do root for the golfers that give thoughtful interviews and have great swings. that's the only time we see these players.

Kisner
Champ
Webb

I root for spieth because he's very entertaining when he scrapping out a round of golf then goes into the interviewing room....

Wolff and Hovland

Abraham Ancer

Wolff and zalatoris for sure.

Joel Dahmen

Hands down Harold Varner.
He just seems like a great guy that keeps trying and trying.
I'm always pulling for him.

I am with @jamn and the Harry Higgs comment, he is a great listen and a fun guy. I also want to see Wyndham Clark just put 4 days together and bust loose.....Former OSU Cowboy who moved to Oregan. Talk about a guy that came move the ball. Just a great soul and fun to chat with

Higgs...he's my spirit golfer

Joseph Bramlett
HV3
Rickie
Cam Champ

I am with @jamn and the Harry Higgs comment, he is a great listen and a fun guy. I also want to see Wyndham Clark just put 4 days together and bust loose.....Former OSU Cowboy who moved to Oregan. Talk about a guy that came move the ball. Just a great soul and fun to chat with

Cam Davis. Scores plenty of birdies and has shown he can go low, but seems to throw in a few extra strokes around the greens every now and then. Hits the ball a mile, can play both left and right handed - what's not to like?!?
Including he’s a Aussie 🙂

Sun Jae Im

Back