Tour Preferred X vs Pro V1X

anthony18_7

Go Blue
Reaction score
Handicap
I am a loyal Taylormade guy and absolutely love the Tour Preferred X golf ball. I made the switch when Lethal came out and haven't looked back. I am just curious though to hear if anyone has compared these balls for 2016 yet and what their opinion is? I'm too cheap to pay $45/dozen for ProV1X to do a comparison so I'm hoping someone isn't as cheap as me and will give me a good comparison! Look forward to comments!

The TPs actually feel a little softer to me, more like the PV1. I'm no TM guy, but I do like these golf balls... was able to get them for $30 a dozen on a special a while back. I like the Titleist balls but if I can get another top of the line ball for $40 or less, I would go for those. Really want to grab some B330's to try out too.

All in all, the TPx seem to do what they are supposed to for me... I think they're a great alternative to the Titleists.

If you love the lethal and you're cheap, why not just stick with them. Especially when TM is selling them at sub $25 a dozen

I actually prefer the TPx and am usually able to find them for $30 or less per dozen. I just meant when Lethal came out they were a better fit for me than the ProV1x but now the TPx has continued on the quality of the Lethal with some improvement so I'm going to stick with them.

Back