I'm a Brampton guy myself. Love it

I'm a Brampton guy myself. Love it

Same here. It is great and sets up fast. A lot of times I’ll build a club at home and then by the time I get to the range it is ready to use. Can’t beat it.

To me, 3M is the best of the lot, but you do pay more for it. They also have a number of "levels" of epoxy depending on just how serious you want something to hold. Stuff is simply amazing. I have even used it on laminated carbon fiber for other severe stress applications.

I have had some hit or miss epoxy with golfworks stuff which surprised me - some of it did not mix well at all and since then I decided not to buy any more from them. Too much trouble to take a chance on it.

The last I bought and used was from Brampton which seems to be working fine. Getting ready to do a couple wedges and might use the expensive 3m I got, because it simply works and no guessing with it. Guessing is not a confidence builder when it comes to swinging a golf shaft. The only thing is the 3M can be a bit more challenging to get off if you need to.

I did have one UST Mamiya Helium driver shaft that nothing would hold for a long period of time and gave me a solid fit. I still don't know what it was, but my guess is the shaft must have had some sort of fine stress crack in the tip that I simply could not see and vibrated over time and loosened. I cut a 1/4 inch off of it the last time and it has held up well, but now is really a shorty shaft for a driver. I may use it in a wood which would work good.

Pretty much all in on the Mitchell Tour Set (or Bramptons).
Small amount, do 2 clubs, add some more, etc. Less waste.

@Jman I’ve had nothing but problems with golf works epoxy the last couple of years.

@Jman I’ve had nothing but problems with golf works epoxy the last couple of years.
Same man. I had 9 failures before I finally accepted it was the epoxy. Moved to Brampton, NO problems.

I've only used this. There was one time where it didn't really adhere to the adapter and the shaft ended up turning slightly every time I hit it (until I noticed and redid it). I suspect that was operator error.

Does the brampton stuff work for both heads and adaptors?

I noticed the golfworks has different epoxy for both?

Im not sure I understand, but yes I use it on both.

Does the brampton stuff work for both heads and adaptors?

I noticed the golfworks has different epoxy for both?

Just trying to sell more product. I have never used anything different than standard two part club epoxy on heads and adapters.

Just ordered more Tour Set.
Going to be able to start putting together some more clubs in the near future.

Back