Tour Striker Smart Ball

How are you guys that flexible to even pinch your elbows that close?? ... I would need a basketball for my elbows to be as close as they can.
Sounds like you may have some shoulder mobility issues?

Sounds like you may have some shoulder mobility issues?
My upper body is really built up.I honestly felt pain squeezing my elbows like that even at address

My upper body is really built up.I honestly felt pain squeezing my elbows like that even at address
When you put your hands together palms open how far apart are your arms? does it hurt to hold a golf club?
You can move the ball up and down to find the proper place for it to fit for you.

When you put your hands together palms open how far apart are your arms? does it hurt to hold a golf club?
You can move the ball up and down to find the proper place for it to fit for you.
At the elbow it is almost 8 inches apart to a foot when I take the club back .All the videos I watched had everyone with the ball by their elbows.No way that little ball will fit there without squeezing with a uncomfortable slight pain feeling.I wasn’t built that way.So I sent it back

Last edited:
What's the size of the ball? Getting one to India will cost me over a 100 dollars so hoping to get away by using some alternative.

What's the size of the ball? Getting one to India will cost me over a 100 dollars so hoping to get away by using some alternative.
A ballon will do the same thing. I’ve got one in my trunk I’ll measure the diameter next time I go out there hopefully I remember

Maybe the TRS Ball is a better option since the company is UK based. IMHO, this ball is more user friendly attached to your arm and being able to inflate or under inflate the ball to your desired size.
TRS Ball

At the elbow it is almost 8 inches apart to a foot when I take the club back .All the videos I watched had everyone with the ball by their elbows.No way that little ball will fit there without squeezing with a uncomfortable slight pain feeling.I wasn’t built that way.So I sent it back
I just let some of the air out to make it a bit thinner.

Heard these are selling like crazy again after the pics of a bunch of pro’s using them came out.

I just let some of the air out to make it a bit thinner.

Heard these are selling like crazy again after the pics of a bunch of pro’s using them came out.
An article about the product in Golf Digest will do that for sales. It doesn't hurt that Rory and a few other pros use them on the practice range.

The reason it works great with the pros is it gives them the feeling of how the arms need to work during the swing for a stable release (non-rotational). In golf one of the keys is to match the release to the pivot. The modern pro on tour has a rotational pivot where most of the hip rotation occurs during the downswing which requires a stable clubface through impact. The average golfer doesn't own a rotational pivot and needs to rotate his forearms in order to square up the face.
The smart ball teaches an arm swing where the upper arms rotate outwards (by pressing the elbows against the ball) and the forearms inwards towards each other. It is an arm swing where each section of the arms brace against each other with both arms bracing against each other. It is rock solid for those who power the swing with their body.

Back