bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
For anyone that has kids or young ones that will be around this evening.

NORAD's Santa Tracking site

I will have this loaded up on my laptop for my wife's niece and nephew tonight.

For anyone that has kids or young ones that will be around this evening.

NORAD's Santa Tracking site

I will have this loaded up on my laptop for my wife's niece and nephew tonight.

Oh, how cool! I already checked in with Santa in Australia, to see what he's bringing to Brad, Fiona, and the gang there.

Oh, how cool! I already checked in with Santa in Australia, to see what he's bringing to Brad, Fiona, and the gang there.

It's a neat little thing to do to help wind down the night and the kids.

It's a neat little thing to do to help wind down the night and the kids.

He's in Brunei right now. How can anyone in Brunei not have everything? I thought they were richer than God there.

He's in Brunei right now. How can anyone in Brunei not have everything? I thought they were richer than God there.

I didn't even know that was a name of a country. :smile:

I guess it keeps kids of all ages occupied. :alien2:

This even tracks him in Google Earth!

yeah, the sultan has the largest house in the world I believe... something like 3000 rooms

WTF...

Kebawah Duli Yang Maha Mulia Paduka Seri Baginda Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Al-Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Almarhum Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Sa'adul Khairi Waddien, GCB GCMG (born July 15, 1946) is the 29th Sultan of Brunei, the eldest son of Omar Ali Saifuddin III, the previous sultan.

The largest palace (thesauri list palace as a synonym for mansion) in the world that I could find is one of the Sultan of Brunei's palaces:

The largest palace is Istana Nurul Iman.
Building cost: USD 400 million
In this palace you can find:
1788 rooms
257 toilets
564 chandeliers
18 lifts
51,000 light bulbs
44 stairwells
mosque for 1500 people
banquet hall for 4000 guests

Last edited:
WTF...

Kebawah Duli Yang Maha Mulia Paduka Seri Baginda Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Al-Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Almarhum Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Sa'adul Khairi Waddien, GCB GCMG

How would you like to fill in that name on those standardized test forms with the little bubbles. :crying:

How would you like to fill in that name on those standardized test forms with the little bubbles. :crying:

HAHAHAHAHA! I am literally on the floor!

Kids at work today, and Boo Girl is totally into this now. She wasn't so sure at first, because Santa is a cartoon in the videos. But she loves the games and activities. Boo isn't quite ready to give up believing, and this helps her continue. Thanks so much for the link, Bogey!

He isn't in North America yet. (You can drag the map around).

Kids at work today, and Boo Girl is totally into this now. She wasn't so sure at first, because Santa is a cartoon in the videos. But she loves the games and activities. Boo isn't quite ready to give up believing, and this helps her continue. Thanks so much for the link, Bogey!

No problem. Glad she enjoys it.

How come it doesn't List North America.. I don't get it?

What do you mean it doesn't list N. America?

Well, I see russia, japan, etc.. but when I scroll over it just repeats the same continent again. What are all the little presents for on the map? what do those represent?

Well, I see russia, japan, etc.. but when I scroll over it just repeats the same continent again. What are all the little presents for on the map? what do those represent?

If you scroll to the left it should show N. America. The presents represent the places he's already been and delivered gifts. :blob:

How come it doesn't List North America.. I don't get it?

He isn't in North America yet. (You can drag the map around).

This is really, really mean of me:

Spoiler
For a second there, I thought we were still on the Stupidity thread.

Sorry, Dent. It has to be dark before Santa comes!

From The Kid: :mean:

Boo Girl says: This is Mommy. :comp:

This is really, really mean of me:

Spoiler
For a second there, I thought we were still on the Stupidity thread.

Sorry, Dent. It has to be dark before Santa comes!

From The Kid: :mean:

Boo Girl says: This is Mommy. :comp:

Ouch Claire, that's harsh :arrogant::act-up: Well I thought at first you could see the places he was going to that he hasn't gone yet, that's why I asked.

Thanks Claire. I've just got up on xmas morning. Looking forward to catching up with loved ones today. Merry Christmas to one and all.

I had to install Google Earth onto our my wife's laptop so my neice can go crazy over where Santa is! Thanks Bogey!

when I was a child we used to be essentially tortured... my parents would bring us to a family friends house where they would open presents at midnight. Anyways, we would be there until 4 AM and my dad would speed home and they would keep telling us that Santa was going to miss our house if we didn't get back in time. Looking back, that is some seriously messed up stuff.

Ouch Claire, that's harsh :arrogant::act-up: Well I thought at first you could see the places he was going to that he hasn't gone yet, that's why I asked.

I'm sorry, Dent. It was just too easy.

This is from Boo Girl: :cool::female-fighter::nailbiting:

I had to install Google Earth onto our my wife's laptop so my neice can go crazy over where Santa is! Thanks Bogey!

I'm glad she liked it.

Back