Trackman second hand / alternative

emmaking855

Reaction score
I'm interested in purchasing a trackman but looking for a more affordable price device.

Does anyone know a good website that sells second hand devices or an alternative product? I already have the mevo device. Would look at spending a few £1k's but as you may now trackman is around £18k!

Thanks!

I'm interested in purchasing a trackman but looking for a more affordable price device.

Does anyone know a good website that sells second hand devices or an alternative product? I already have the mevo device. Would look at spending a few £1k's but as you may now trackman is around £18k!

Thanks!
I have not personally used it. But, I have heard very good things about the SkyTrak. They have some different software packages that you can use for simulator time or just practice range. I would own one if I had the space for it.

A certified used GC2 from Foresight is about $5k. Still a bit too expensive for me to pull the trigger but if they ever come down to $3k I'd likely get one.

I have a gc2. Bought it from foresight used. It’s been great. Several cheaper software options if you don’t go with their software.

Skytrak has worked great for me. Total with the skytrak, projector, screen and a GOOD mat was less than $4K.

Back