Trade in question

Toddo

Reaction score
Handicap
I have found a new M4 driver to the specs I want at Dicks Sporting Goods. Will they allow you to trade clubs towards the club you want? Thanks for anyone’s help!

Yea, I would expect so. As long as the clubs trading in have value on their sheets.

Yes they have a trade in program.

Thanks

I traded in some old clubs at Dicks about 3 years ago to help offset the cost some on a set of Cobra irons I bought at the time. So yes they had a trade in policy, don't know if that has changed or not.

Maybe @JDax can share some insight to help.

Don't plan on getting a whole hell of a lot for them, but, yeah, you should be able to trade them in.

Yes. I work at Golf Galaxy that's owned by Dick's. We do take trade in as long as it's on the PGA Value Guide. There's a high, mid, and low value. High we only give if it still has plastic on it, mid we do most of the time. Low is if it's really beat up. Most companies go back about 10 years on the value for what we can actually take in.

They will use the PGA value guide and usually on lower end of the scale.

Yes. I work at Golf Galaxy that's owned by Dick's. We do take trade in as long as it's on the PGA Value Guide. There's a high, mid, and low value. High we only give if it still has plastic on it, mid we do most of the time. Low is if it's really beat up. Most companies go back about 10 years on the value for what we can actually take in.
This is the same as DICK’S policy... The amount of the trade can’t exceed the new purchase amount.

I work at GG. Yes, we take trades, but the values are brutal. I'd do ebay before I traded.

Back