rrpruett

Reaction score
Handicap
I want to send my sincere condolences to the people of Japan and we are praying for you and your country.

I am sure THP has some members in Japan. If you are a person of faith please pray for them.

Last edited:
Looks like Hawaii could also get hit with the Tsunami

Wow. Look at the video on BBC. Incredible. The tidal wave just swept over the whole city.

Yeah, I hope that Japan recovers quickly. I live here on Oahu so I'm hoping that things don't go south. I work in a hospital too so there could be some seriously long hours coming my way. Let's hope for the best.

My prayers are with the people in this tragic event. Colt I seriously hope this thing does not head your way.

Prayers and thoughts are with everyone. Be safe all.

Just catching the news now. Not good.

Awful news. Praying for everyone affected.

Just saw some video of this, looks pretty bad.

i have friends in japan and they got on facebook to let us know theyre okay... but they got rocked!
my fam in hawaii are telling me the horns have been going off for a few hours now and they are prepping for the worst
even my friends in diego and LA are telling me its all over the news for them

the worst part about that is that there really isn't much 'high ground' to get to in HI if it makes it there either
Looks like Hawaii could also get hit with the Tsunami

Yes my prayers go out as well. It is a true global disaster. I have a friend in Waikiki right now on spring break. He is up and they have all the guest moving to higher floors in the hotel.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people already hit in Japan. And I'm hoping the tsunami doesn't continue it's destructive path across the Pacific...

We have a major office in Japn and it was touch an go until about an hour ago. I received an email that all are well and accounted for. Praying for all those that were not as luck!

My friend just texted me if I was ok (I had to find out what she was talking about as when she texted me I was getting g ready for work). She's in Miami this week (talk about the weather over there) but we have tsunami warnings over here. Too bad I still have to go to work. It should've ready hit Hawaii and on it's way to us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend just texted me if I was ok (I had to find out what she was talking about as when she texted me I was getting g ready for work). She's in Miami this week (talk about the weather over there) but we have tsunami warnings over here. Too bad I still have to go to work. It should've ready hit Hawaii and on it's way to us!

Keep us updated on your area. From what I'm hearing, it sounds like the US mainland coast should be ok. Some of the video's are unbelievable.

So we're only expecting 2" waves today and all the beaches around here are closed!

My prayers go out to those affected in Japan and those in Hawaii. A special prayer for my friend Emily who is serving in the military and is stationed in Hawaii.

Tap before talk.

Haven't seen any video yet, but I did see some pics of the aftermath this morning. Real tragic. Prayers going out to all those affected.

I hope that everyone on the west coast uses their heads and stays away from the beaches. From what I hear maybe 6' waves near oregon and upper cali, doesn't seem like it would be that bad, but when they are traveling the speed they are, they are really distructive. When I was in the Navy, we went thru a typhoon on the boat. We had an FA-18 crash into the ship. I was lucky enough to be the guy who got to go swimming! I had to pull those guys out. It was crazy!!! Talk about scared for your life. At one point I was hooked up to one of the pilots as I was waiting for the rescue harness to reach us, a wave came and we dropped like 25 ft. I had him strapped to me, it was insane!!

Natural disasters scare me. They show just how small and insignificant we really are.

They say that earthquake was so strong that it may have shifted the earth's axis. Crazy.

My prayers are with the Japanese and for any others who were affected by such a thing.

i have friends in japan and they got on facebook to let us know theyre okay... but they got rocked!
my fam in hawaii are telling me the horns have been going off for a few hours now and they are prepping for the worst
even my friends in diego and LA are telling me its all over the news for them

Family in Hawaii are FB'ing saying they're just fine. Same with family that live along the California in San Diego and Oxnard. Whew!

Natural disasters scare me. They show just how small and insignificant we really are.

They say that earthquake was so strong that it may have shifted the earth's axis. Crazy.

My prayers are with the Japanese and for any others who were affected by such a thing.

That is crazy. Just goes to show that we are just sitting on a little dirt marble in space. I talked to my friend in Japan last night about 4 hours after the quake and he said his office was still shaking.
You know some surfers in California are going to grab the boards and hit the beach.

Just catching up to the news and this is devastating. Japan is probably one of the countries that are extremely prepared for situations like this and to see this kind of devastation makes me think that it could've been a lot worst as well. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Pacific rim.

Here's something I stumbled upon that might effect what we see in the upcoming weeks. Pretty scary.

Back