That preview looks really good. Optimus is a badass.

I saw the trailor for this movie before Fast Five (another AWESOME movie! The Rock vs. Vin Diesel?!?!?! cmon!). I cannot wait to see this movie now. For whatever reason, seeing the trailor in the movies made it looks so much more awesome than watching it online.

The best thing about these movies is they reinvigorated my career when I got the role of LaBeef's father.

Kevin

No Meghan Fox, no point in watching :D

I was disappointed in this loss as well, but her replacement is not bad looking at all :D
This movie definitely looks like it is going to be awesome!

no one is going to miss Fox.....horrible actress and way out of Sam's league in terms of relationship believability lol
I was disappointed in this loss as well, but her replacement is not bad looking at all :D
This movie definitely looks like it is going to be awesome!

no one is going to miss Fox.....horrible actress and way out of Sam's league in terms of relationship believability lol

Hahahahah who cares about believability? This movie is just a dream for every guy out there.. average or below average boy, gets hot girl, gets even better car, car has even more awesome friends who kick intergalactic heads in!

Hahahahah who cares about believability? This movie is just a dream for every guy out there.. average or below average boy, gets hot girl, gets even better car, car has even more awesome friends who kick intergalactic heads in!

Exactly. Everyone can dream right :D

Just saw a new trailer in the movies for this and nearly wet my pants it was so cool. I'm such a geek, cant wait for 7/1

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Just saw a new trailer in the movies for this and nearly wet my pants it was so cool. I'm such a geek, cant wait for 7/1

But what movie were you seeing?

Quoted for truth! Lmao!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. This movie looks so badass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shall be taking one of my lads to see this on opening weekend

Has anyone seen this yet?

Just booked tickets to go and watch it tomorrow night with my 9yr old. Can't wait

I'm taking my son tonite at 6:30.... I'll let you know how I like it. I'm pretty excited, I'm a big fan of the first two.

going tomorrow to see it in IMAX!!

Saw it in 3D last night and it was a great movie. I have only seen the first one before this. Heard the 2nd wasn't as good but the new one is worth it. The new girl is a big upgrade in my book. Quickly you will forget about Ms Fox once you see this girls booty in 3D.

Going to see this at the IMAX tomorrow. Can't wait!

Why isn't she in this one?

She pissed of Spielberg(sp). she pretty much made a very rude comment about how Bay reminds her of Hitler. Needless to say not a good analogy in an industry with a lot of high powered jewish people.

Lol, I'm seeing this during my early lunch tomorrow haha. Glad you're getting to catch it at the IMAX!

Going to see this at the IMAX tomorrow. Can't wait!

Lol, I'm seeing this during my early lunch tomorrow haha. Glad you're getting to catch it at the IMAX!

How long do you get for lunch - lol

hehe, don't get caught.

My lad is well stoked for tomorrow, we are going to the 4.30pm showing (so straight after he finishes school)

Back