Saw it yesterday, while Megan Fox was better for the series I did enjoy the opening scene with Rosie H.W. :alien: Transformers is my favorite movie series and this one definitely did not disappoint The only thing I was disappointed about was that I was in Chicago last year when they were filming this and I didn't go downtown to watch them film! Great movie though. I was just reading today that Shia LeBouf said that Transformers 3 was his last one and he doesn't feel like he has anything more to offer to the film, so if they do another one they will have to have a new character. Anyway....GREAT movie for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.
A pile of money would change that. I love how actors get too big for a franchise that made them.

I'm really hoping I can make it out this week to check it out... Got the groupon for 2 tix for $8!

My son and I saw this Friday night. It was pretty good. Long movie that takes a while to get going though. The transformers don't disappoint as they never do in any of the movies but the story and plot are hallow as usual for michael bay movies. The big plot twist is as predictable as can be. But the last hour of the movie is pretty intense.

just back from seeing it. say it in 2d i think it would have had way to much going on for 3d. AWESOME film

I have to put this one at top of the list.

I saw it last night and really enjoyed it. Even my wife thought it was pretty good and she is not a Transformers fan, but came with me anyway... I guess I will have to go see Harry Potter soon

I saw it last night and really enjoyed it. Even my wife thought it was pretty good and she is not a Transformers fan, but came with me anyway... I guess I will have to go see Harry Potter soon

The sacrifices we make.... I'd go see Harry Potter if it meant my wife went to Transformers though I guess.

Going in 4 hours to see it in XD RealD 3D at Cinemark! Dont' get to the movies much with 3 little kiddos but looks to be entertained for 2.5 hours!

I saw it with my girlfriend about a week ago. We definitely liked it a lot. It was pretty long though (like 3 hours from the time we entered the theatre to the time we left). But it was really intense and action packed!!!...Now I can't wait for Harry Potter :)

Saw it on Monday. Special effects were amazing and the new girl has a cracking body, but no Megan Fox. However, I have just discovered Megan Fox has toe thumbs, which has somewhat put me off her!

A week and a day till Harry Potter is out, getting exciting!

Just got back from the theater after seeing Transformers 3 and it was epic! I didn't think it took too long to develop and I didn't even notice it was 2.5 hours long! Loved it. I'm just a movie junkie though I don't see many. I want to spend my money and get lost for a couple hours and this movie did exactly that.

Man, and it also seemed like EVERY preview I saw I want to see the flick! Mission Impossible, Money Ball, Real Steel!, Cowboys and Aliens, Killer Elite, even Harry Potter!

Good stuff coming up and out!

[YOUTUBE]qo0qbSJmQfo[/YOUTUBE]

I thought the movie was great and entertaining. Just one thing,Michael Bay had 200 million to make this movie, did he really need to cut corners here? Or was he just pissed that no one went to see the Island and he's forcing us to watch it too?

edit: For those who don't know what I'm talking about watch the above clip. Top scene is from the Island and the bottom is from Transformer 3. Wait till the first car explodes....

Nice find. I had heard that about reusing some shots, that video showed it perfectly.

Can't wait, my wife and I are going to see it tomorrow.

Just got back from the theater after seeing Transformers 3 and it was epic! I didn't think it took too long to develop and I didn't even notice it was 2.5 hours long! Loved it. I'm just a movie junkie though I don't see many. I want to spend my money and get lost for a couple hours and this movie did exactly that.

Man, and it also seemed like EVERY preview I saw I want to see the flick! Mission Impossible, Money Ball, Real Steel!, Cowboys and Aliens, Killer Elite, even Harry Potter!

Good stuff coming up and out!

Loved the MI4 trailer and Money Ball should be entertaining. I watched it in IMAX and we got a trailer for Immortals which looks insane. It's from the dude that directed 300. That's my go see in the fall.

Thought this movie was just okay. Kind of long too.

Back