Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
Now this is news over that Natalie Gulbis!

I havent seen the 3rd one yet but it also didnt interest me. I wasnt a big fan of the first 2. I loved transformers growing up but the movies just didnt do it for me.

Where's blugold? You knows he's jumping up and down right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if stuff will get blown up again? I'm in if Natalie Gulbis is in it.

Wonder if stuff will get blown up again? I'm in if Natalie Gulbis is in it.

I don't know if there are enough special effects to hide her face though.

I don't know if there are enough special effects to hide her face though.

Yikes. To borrow a line from the movie Clueless. She is a Monet.

I'm pretty excited for this. I liked the first 3 a bunch. But why announce it now if it's over 2 years away?

FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Anytime we get more Optimus, the better.

I mean....Unicron has to be in this one right? Ultra Magnus?

Unicron makes sense, I hope Ultra Magnus is in it. Even though he is a pansy.

Transformers is my favorite movie series, but I think if they keep going its going to start getting repetitive. I just bought the 3rd one in 3D, and the 3D effects are the best of any 3D movie released to date on blu ray. I just wonder.how many more storylines they can come up with now that most of the deceptacons are dead, including their leader.

I mean....Unicron has to be in this one right? Ultra Magnus?

Magnus was in 3 though homie.... When the astronauts land in the ark he's the first face uncovered. I hope they gloss over that! Unicron definitely. I'm geeked out right now.

Did they say who will star in it? Shia already said before that he would not do another transformers. The new star could make or break the.new one.

I love the transformers movies, and am glad to see that they are making another one.

Haven't seen the 3rd one. I did like the first 2 though

this is why I think Unicron makes sense

Transformers is my favorite movie series, but I think if they keep going its going to start getting repetitive. I just bought the 3rd one in 3D, and the 3D effects are the best of any 3D movie released to date on blu ray. I just wonder.how many more storylines they can come up with now that most of the deceptacons are dead, including their leader.

Hmmmm good call....Dinobots?

Magnus was in 3 though homie.... When the astronauts land in the ark he's the first face uncovered. I hope they gloss over that! Unicron definitely. I'm geeked out right now.

first one good, 2nd one ehh, 3rd one blah

this is why I think Unicron makes sense

Hmmmm good call....Dinobots?
We can hope...please let there be Dinobots.

Nerd Bomb Alert.

Sounds like Unicron is going to have to resurrect Megatron as Galvatron and Cyclonus and the others.

Last edited:
Back