Transitions Championship [Spoilers]

Same here. I don't particularly enjoy watching Woodland, Simpson, De Jonge battle it out. It isn't really compelling to me.

I agree it might not be all that fun watching those names on TV but it is awesome watching any pro in person as I was at the Final round yesterday...I followed Chris Couch for most of the day (tied for 5th)...main reason is that he plays the same irons I do PING G15...he plays a fade like I do also so it was inspiring watching him hit at the range and then take that same swing to the golf course and play to a 5th place tie...He seemed to be a bit off with his driver (R11) and he had a couple of poor putting holes or he may have finished even stronger but one thing for sure is he is a great ball striker with his irons.
:ping:

There was a PGA tournament this last weekend?

Same here. I don't particularly enjoy watching Woodland, Simpson, De Jonge battle it out. It isn't really compelling to me.
I agree wasn't the normal golf viewing I planned on for Sunday but it was interesting to see another new winner, 3rd one this season (D.A. Points and Jhonny Vegas).

Back