Transitions Championship [Spoilers]

Another tournament I really enjoy watching. This is one of my favorite courses and I have played it close to 50 times. Both Copperhead and the Islands course at Innisbrook are great fun.

Another tournament I really enjoy watching. This is one of my favorite courses and I have played it close to 50 times. Both Copperhead and the Islands course at Innisbrook are great fun.

Love them both. Islands can be tough, but I think I prefer it over Copperhead. This is one of my favorite tourneys all year. A good friend of mine caddied for Watney yesterday in the pro-am because I didn't answer my phone when our buddy called with the opportunity. Should be great weather this week.

KellyBo and myself forgot to enter last night and when we tried this morning, it was too late even though they have a fog delay. :banghead:

Team TC FTW!!!!

haha, I'm sure I will Ron.

For real, who did you select?

Ricky Barnes
Padraig Harrington
Martin Kaymer
Matteo Manassero
Nick Watney
Bubba Watson
Sergio Garcia
Lucas Glover
Justin Leonard
Ryan Moore

Ricky Barnes
Padraig Harrington
Martin Kaymer
Matteo Manassero
Nick Watney
Bubba Watson
Sergio Garcia
Lucas Glover
Justin Leonard
Ryan Moore

crap!! Although we do have a few of the same picks. I like the pick of Sergio to tell you the truth.

crap!! Although we do have a few of the same picks. I like the pick of Sergio to tell you the truth.

I really like Mannasero, he seems like a nice kid and I think he can place in the top 10. Paddy has been getting a little better each week, I think he can pull off a win and if not at least place in the top 10. I just really enjoy watching Sergio play and love the whole caveman thing Glover has going on.
None of my picks are scientific or based on odds, I just pick guys I'd like to play a round or 3 with. Seems to be working so far this season

This week is my first go at this. Here are my picks:

Padraig Harrington
Bubba Watson
Retief Goosen
Nick Watney
Spencer Levin
K.J. Choi
Ryan Moore
Justin Rose
Martin Kaymer
Stuart Appleby

Four people seriously picked John Daly. Crazy!

What do you expect from a Mc on the eve of St Pattys day. The irish are scheisters I tell ya! Sketchy folk. Have you seen the movie SNATCH? Yeah, exactly.

We will NOT tolerate these kinds of words used on THP. Even in good fun, this can be extremely offensive to quite a few people.

Ryan Moore shooting out to an early -3 lead

The top 10 picks:

Martin Kaymer 78
Nick Watney 70
Bubba Watson 66
Padraig Harrington 54
Bill Haas 52
Vijay Singh 44
Paul Casey 39
Jonathan Byrd 37
Justin Rose 33
Retief Goosen 28

Which is my team except for Byrd. I took KJ Choi instead.

Others picked by more than 20 people:

Jim Furyk 27
Ricky Barnes 25
K.J. Choi 24
Martin Laird 23

Last edited:
Four people seriously picked John Daly. Crazy!

they must be worried that if they didn't pick daly, he'd pout and refuse to play there next time

The top 10 picks:

Martin Kaymer 78
Nick Watney 70
Bubba Watson 66
Padraig Harrington 54
Bill Haas 52
Vijay Singh 44
Paul Casey 39
Jonathan Byrd 37
Justin Rose 33
Retief Goosen 28

Which is my team except for Byrd. I took KJ Choi instead.

Others picked my more than 20 people:

Jim Furyk 27
Ricky Barnes 25
K.J. Choi 24
Martin Laird 23

Where do you see how many people picked a player smalls?

Really hope Ishakowa(sp?) plays well, it has to be tough on him...

WOW! Watney is eating this course up right now.

Just checked the leaderboard.. Watney again?!! Damn.

Not many saw that coming.

With the consistancy of his game this year I figured he would put on a good showing after his win last week but I didnt think he would come out of the gate this strong. Thank god he got put in the lineup, Im a little upset that I took Casey off the team this week though.

7 under with 6 to play and the course record is 9 under. His confidence is bursting right now. That 29 foot putt for bird is awesome.

Back