Transitions Championship [Spoilers]

With the consistancy of his game this year I figured he would put on a good showing after his win last week but I didnt think he would come out of the gate this strong. Thank god he got put in the lineup, Im a little upset that I took Casey off the team this week though.

No kidding, I was amazed at his stat of 7 top tens in his last 7 starts.

No kidding, I was amazed at his stat of 7 top tens in his last 7 starts.

Yeah hes one of those strong players that just seems to stay under the radar.

Wow look at Watney, I hope none of you guys picked him this week :alien:

oops looks like I jinxed him.

Wow look at Watney, I hope none of you guys picked him this week :alien:

oops looks like I jinxed him.

I figured a lot of people would pick him so I decided to keep him off my roster this week. I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the a$$ like it looks to be doing so far.

I figured a lot of people would pick him so I decided to keep him off my roster this week. I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the a$$ like it looks to be doing so far.

GG!! Hes been money all year. How could you? I picked Sergio this week for the first time this year.

with all of the hoopla going on this week I forgot to put my team in!!!

GG!! Hes been money all year. How could you? I picked Sergio this week for the first time this year.

I wasnt brave enough to put old Sergio in the lineup. Though I do hope he starts playing well he just hasnt showed up the last couple years.

I wasnt brave enough to put old Sergio in the lineup. Though I do hope he starts playing well he just hasnt showed up the last couple years.

I cant remember the last time he showed up but I figured Id try my luck with him this week. Plus Ron took him and hes in first place haha

I cant remember the last time he showed up but I figured Id try my luck with him this week. Plus Ron took him and hes in first place haha

LOL, yeah but system of picking players is picking guys I'd like to play a few rounds with

That is true, he's clearly doing something right.

Wow Paul Casey out of nowhere, that's more like it! If he birdies 9 too he'll have a clean card.

Dang I got up to like 20th but Im fading fast...real fast.

It's early, still 3 days to go Padriag will end up in the top 10

It's early, still 3 days to go Padriag will end up in the top 10

Well he better make a move tomorrow to make sure he gets inside the cutline if he finishes over par today. I hope you right Ron I really do haha.

Let's go Jimmy Walker... he is my "not-everyone-else-will-pick" pick.

lol at the name of the current fantasy leader 'Gaza Strippers'. that's funny

Just checked the leaderboard.. Watney again?!! Damn.

Not many saw that coming.

Only 71% of the entrants. hehe

Let's go Jimmy Walker... he is my "not-everyone-else-will-pick" pick.

Well Im in your cheering section as well buddy but I also have Paddy which was clearly a bad idea.

Back