Transitions Championship [Spoilers]

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, another tournament this week that to me, is a warm up to The Masters. Pretty good field though, and it made filling out my fantasy roster pretty interesting.

Can Watney go back to back? Who knows what winning did for his confidence.

I'm not sure if Watney can go back to back, but he sure looks like he's found something with his game this year. Just wish he looked like he enjoyed it more.

I too dont think that watney will go back to back, but a good finish is likely. He made my team:

Bubba Watson
Bill Haas
Padraig Harrington
Matteo Manassero
Vijay Singh
Justin Rose
Lucas Glover
Jerry Kelly
Martin Laird
Stephen Ames

Yeah I think this should be some pretty good watching, but anything pre-major usually brings with it a pretty good line up. I guess I should go set my team up to give myself some time to change my mind a couple of times.

man, the morgan cup and the Tavistock cup made me forget about this.

I don't see Watney going back to back but he might finish high still. Ironically, I did not pick him for my teach this week. I based my picks on how the guys drive the ball. If I remember correctly this is a long tight course so I based my picks, for the most part, on that.

I actually almost forgot to make my picks but then I heard JB talking to someone about it.

I don't see Watney going back to back but he might finish high still. Ironically, I did not pick him for my teach this week. I based my picks on how the guys drive the ball. If I remember correctly this is a long tight course so I based my picks, for the most part, on that.

I actually almost forgot to make my picks but then I heard JB talking to someone about it.

I am on the fence about Watney, so far this year tournament winners are not playing very well in the next round...I do know there are some exceptions to the rule.

I'm interested to see how Peter Uihlein does in this event. I've read a couple articles about him lately and he seems like a decent kid.

I'm hoping Jim Furyk defends his title. He's been playing pretty bad lately so it's a long shot.

Don't go to sleep on Paddy... plus he's got the luck of the Irish. It is St. Patty's weekend after all.

I saw the "THP Fantasy Golf" tab and tried to sign up/get into this a few weeks ago with no luck. I searched but did not see how to properly sign up for this (if I am allowed to at this point). Any advice on how to get in on this?

I saw the "THP Fantasy Golf" tab and tried to sign up/get into this a few weeks ago with no luck. I searched but did not see how to properly sign up for this (if I am allowed to at this point). Any advice on how to get in on this?

Check out the THP Fantasy Golf thread. You should still be able to sign up no problem

So we pick him and he pulls a WD on Friday due to a hangover? Hmmmmm, nice try McDooley!

Hangover? Obviously you've never tipped a few pints with an Irishman. They don't get hangovers. Afterall, green beer isn't kryptonite, its swing lube.

this weeks picks:

jerry kelly, mark wilson, bubba watson, the machine, matteo mannassero, gary woodland, trevor immelman, michael bradley, ryan palmer, paddy

lot of long shots for me this week

Picked Watney, figure a top 10 finish not a win

What do you expect from a Mc on the eve of St Pattys day. The irish are scheisters I tell ya! Sketchy folk. Have you seen the movie SNATCH? Yeah, exactly.
So we pick him and he pulls a WD on Friday due to a hangover? Hmmmmm, nice try McDooley!

Picked Watney, figure a top 10 finish not a win

Yeah I don't see a win but do see him making the cut and collecting a paycheck. I'm coming after you Ron!! Cracked the top 10 finally and hope to continue the upward trend.

Why don't you pm me your picks ron, lol

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Here ya go boyo, got to share the luck of the Irish with another lefty

Ricky Barnes
Padraig Harrington
Martin Kaymer
Matteo Manassero
Nick Watney
Bubba Watson
Sergio Garcia
Lucas Glover
Justin Leonard
Ryan Moore

Yeah I don't see a win but do see him making the cut and collecting a paycheck. I'm coming after you Ron!! Cracked the top 10 finally and hope to continue the upward trend.

Well if that don't beat all, didn't check where I was and I snuck into first place. If you stand on your tiptoes CL I might be able to see you over the 8 people separating us!:hello:

Kiss my Blarney stones boys

Last edited:
is it weird that sergio reminds me of triumph the insult comic dog?

for some reason i can imagine sergio saying to his caddy "that's a nice 9, for me to poop on"

Well if that don't beat all, didn't check where I was and I snuck into first place. If you stand on your tiptoes CL I might be able to see you over the 8 people separating us!:hello:

Kiss my Blarney stones boys

LOL now that is funny.

It just somehow popped into my head to make my picks just now.

Back