Travel & Extra Round Thread: 2019 Ultimate Club Testing with Titleist T Series Irons

mreiter;n8904472 said:
Shoot me an email mikereiter@yahoo.com and I will.give u my contact info

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Do you have room for a 3rd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know its a Mitsubishi mirage economy car, I think I have to put the seats down to get clubs in back. What are your flight times

Looking at similar times. Haven’t booked yet so please move forward with your plans. Just checking availability.

This resort looks amazing. The courses look like a lot of fun and also a good stiff test for our new custom fit irons. I can't wait for this weekend.

wluker17;n8904172 said:
Reunion Country Club is really close to Chateau Elan and might be a good pre event round. I haven’t played there but it looks nice and bonus not all that expensive.

Reunion is one of my personal favorites in the area, I play it a lot. I’d also add Legacy on Lanier or Bears Best to that list for a pre-event round.

I thought about Legacy on Lanier last night but it is further away from Braselton and it is a little more expensive. I guess it isn't that bad on a Friday afternoon price wise depending on what time.

When planning an extra round, please be aware that our Friday evening meet and greet will start between 6 and 7 and we expect everybody to come cleaned up and ready. We have a very cool thing planned friday night.

I am definitely in for some Friday afternoon golf. I just need to know what time to leave KY. Also do we know what time dinner is Friday?

I think the meet and greet is at 6

JB;n8905574 said:
When planning an extra round, please be aware that our Friday evening meet and greet will start between 6 and 7 and we expect everybody to come cleaned up and ready. We have a very cool thing planned friday night.

Got it. We'll be sure to leave enough time to be ready.

JB;n8905574 said:
Khakis and polo, or what is dress requirements

mreiter;n8905582 said:
Khakis and polo, or what is dress requirements

That works perfectly.

I don’t think a afternoon round is going to happen for me. Won’t be in until 1. But looking forward to meeting everyone Friday night! (Plus I don’t want to take 2 sets of irons home lol)

So everyone get their flights booked and ready to go?

mreiter;n8906449 said:
So everyone get their flights booked and ready to go?

Flights booked, ordered a new travel bag, and excitement level is through the roof! Fitting tommorow morning at 9am.

When is everyone getting into town and what time?

Last edited:
Friday the 18th

JB;n8905583 said:
That works perfectly.

Can I wear my thigh high cutoff denim booty shorts and a sleeveless tee?

Well....I decided to us ship sticks. I usually take my clubs with me and check them, but it was about the same cost. Lets just hope they get where they are suppose too!!

wluker17;n8907269 said:
When is everyone getting into town and what time?

I am driving so I can be there whenever.

DataDude;n8907412 said:
Can I wear my thigh high cutoff denim booty shorts and a sleeveless tee?

:sick:

There is a par 3 course on sight. Anyone interested in knocking that out on Friday afternoon. Maybe a 2:30 or 3 start to get our irons dialed in? That would give us plenty of time to finish up, shower, and get to dinner at 6.

There is a par 3 course on sight. Anyone interested in knocking that out on Friday afternoon. Maybe a 2:30 or 3 start to get our irons dialed in? That would give us plenty of time to finish up, shower, and get to dinner at 6.
That might be a good idea for an afternoon round.

I already pre-paid for by bag to come back thru ship sticks. I wonder if they would charge me more for bringing two sets of irons back?

I totally can't find the thread or message now but who said they were planning on getting to the area early and wanting to play Friday morning?

Back