Travel Thread: The 2019 Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

Want to split it? I've already ordered them.

I'd be honored! 126 holes of swamp golf ?? between us... is 36 balls going to hold us? Speaking for me, I'd better throw an extra dozen at least in the bag ?

I'd be honored! 126 holes of swamp golf ?? between us... is 36 balls going to hold us? Speaking for me, I'd better throw an extra dozen at least in the bag ?

I would have a rather ignominious new personal best if it is not enough!:angry:

I would have a rather ignominious new personal best if it is not enough!:angry:

Fortunately I put that new PB behind me few weeks back... 13 balls in 18 holes! ?‍♂️

I just sent my info on the PM thread so if anyone wants to ship golf balls to me, I’m happy to get them to the course for you. Just give me a heads up so I know what to look out for.

All this talk of lost balls i better check my stock to see if i need to ship some.

I just sent my info on the PM thread so if anyone wants to ship golf balls to me, I’m happy to get them to the course for you. Just give me a heads up so I know what to look out for.

the man.

So you are saying Imsimce y’all are bringing extra I can’t cut down the wait and bring a single ball?

For those who are trying to play an extra round on Friday, are we will ok with the well maintained but brutally water laden Abacoa course? I would like to get started on trying to get a tee time set up. By my count there is 4 of us, including me.

My mind is right! What water?

??? :rolleyes:

But, to answer the question, I'm definitely good with Abacoa!

I am down to play there

My mind is right! What water?

??? :rolleyes:

But, to answer the question, I'm definitely good with Abacoa!
I am down to play there
I’m on it. I’ll try to set up the tee time this week for around 10 am. I’ll pick y’all up from your hotel and take you to the course.

Would love to play on Friday but don’t get in early enough.

Would love to play on Friday but don’t get in early enough.

I should be getting in sometime early afternoon. I plan on doing something golf related...thinking about 9 or maybe some practice, par 3 course? Will involvegolf and getting started on adjusting my blood/beer ratio though!

I should be getting in sometime early afternoon. I plan on doing something golf related...thinking about 9 or maybe some practice, par 3 course? Will involvegolf and getting started on adjusting my blood/beer ratio though!
What time do you arrive? I’m up for nine for sure!

I reserved a tee time for 3 at Abacoa for 10:36 on Friday November 8. That should give us plenty of time to warm up, play, and be at the resort with plenty of time to shower and hang out before dinner. The course is about 15 minutes away from PGA National. @GraniteRoost are you also in for Friday to round out the foursome? I think you are, but I wanted to make sure.

In so far is:
@BigDill
@Parrot
@djt311

I reserved a tee time for 3 at Abacoa for 10:36 on Friday November 8. That should give us plenty of time to warm up, play, and be at the resort with plenty of time to shower and hang out before dinner. The course is about 15 minutes away from PGA National. @GraniteRoost are you also in for Friday to round out the foursome? I think you are, but I wanted to make sure.

In so far is:
@BigDill
@Parrot
@djt311

Affirmative! :golf:

Back