Travel Thread: The 2019 Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

All packed up and ready to get on the road bright and early tomorrow morning!
47D0609A-76CF-4313-BDAF-327FFE0BE7A8.jpeg

Ground stop in Atlanta due to weather. At least 20 minutes late of Memphis.

ETA: A minute later, the pilot announced the stop was lifted.:joy:

Safe travels everyone!

Safe travels gents!!! I’m finally packed probably brought way too much. Just started throwing stuff in bags. Wish me luck with weather here in the north.

Wheels up baby! Leg one personal jet courtesy of Cape Air - I like my pilot to passenger ratio 1:1.

C360583A-5BFE-480D-8C43-DE9B2A775199.jpeg

I mean look at this baller...stop and pick me up in Akron.
For real. Now I feel slightly less guilty for commandeering his 3W. Dude is out here flying in a PJ to an event!

Fly-fi and Golf Channel on the flight ✈ so I can post to THP from 28500 ft and 458mph ?. Buh Bye Boston!

D0700C4B-215D-4DE6-BAFC-286CE96BCCB9.jpeg

Looking forward to the new 3w @BigDill is surprising me with tomorrow ⚔️

Safe travels gents!!! I’m finally packed probably brought way too much. Just started throwing stuff in bags. Wish me luck with weather here in the north.

Good luck and safe travels!

Looking forward to the new 3w @BigDill is surprising me with tomorrow ⚔
I tried to get you that Tommy Armor Atomic that @JDax recommended in another thread, but I couldn’t get it reshafted with a Pro Force V2 in time.

I tried to get you that Tommy Armor Atomic that @JDax recommended in another thread, but I couldn’t get it reshafted with a Pro Force V2 in time.

I knew it... you held out for ATTAS 11 ? didn’t you

And by “recommended” you mean crapped all over... lol

Thank goodness I am leaving this snow. Early morning and just checking bags in at the airport. First leg heading to Chicago then to Palm Beach. Who picked this travel route?!?!

I'm heading out in a couple hours. See you down there!

Safe travels everyone!!

Have I ever mentioned I love traveling? This is a first...they can’t open the door of the plane for us to get off.

For real. Now I feel slightly less guilty for commandeering his 3W. Dude is out here flying in a PJ to an event!
That's a Cessna 402. Nice airplane but not a jet. ;)

Have I ever mentioned I love traveling? This is a first...they can’t open the door of the plane for us to get off.
There's always the emergency exits and then just roll off the wing to the tarmac. Shouldn't hurt too bad.

THP event travel day!! Nothing like em!

Enjoy boys!
The excitement and anxious energy is awesome!

Travel safe everyone.

Off at Abacoa!
63F359ED-4835-4913-B06D-D5338ED74A39.jpeg

Back