Travis Mathew Black Friday Sale

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a good one.

BlackFriday-SocialAds-InstagramStory-1080x1920-15Sec-Red-Animated.gif

Yes it is...received the email last night & already have stuff in my cart. Question is do I let my life get my items for Christmas?

Some great deals. If anyone is looking for some quality shorts that are great on and off the course, the All In shorts are great. I cannot recommend them enough.

Nice. Need to take a peek.

I started buying their t shirts over the past few months when they go on sale. So comfy. Will definitely pick up a few items.

Aaaaaand $120 in the cart in 10 minutes :sick:

Why do all these great sales happen right after I tell the wife we can't spend a bunch of money on Christmas decorations ?

This could be trouble in the best way

Picked up three pairs of shorts, a polo, and tee shirt. Wanted to try a pair of Trifecta 2.0 pants but cart wouldn't accept my color selection due to inventory status.

I do not need.
I do not need.
I do not need.

some solid options, im sure ill grab a piece or three.

I just did some damage.

So dangerous.

And poof. There goes $200

How will I explain this to the wife. LOL.

Are the pants in this sale good? The high cotton content makes me nervous for shrinking (they already have a small inseam for my height)

Is this Wilson Staff 50% , or legit 50% sale on some worthwhile items haha

Are the pants in this sale good? The high cotton content makes me nervous for shrinking (they already have a small inseam for my height)
I wear them casually all of the time and love them. Honestly have not worn them for golf.

Is this Wilson Staff 50% , or legit 50% sale on some worthwhile items haha
You could click the link in the first post 😀
But it’s a good sale

You could click the link in the first post 😀
But it’s a good sale

Ha I did, just wanted to dig into Wilson a little

I wear them casually all of the time and love them. Honestly have not worn them for golf.
That is kind of my plan too. I wear my other TM pants off the course WAY more than on.

Damnit! I barely survived the last sale...

Really starting to vibe on this TM stuff.
Picked up a couple hats and shirts.

First world problem here but decided to try the Trifecta 2.0 pants, and then took a second look at the Beck shorts in winetasting and the little devil on my shoulder said that color is 🔥 (doorbuster), and then perused the hat section and... Well, you get the point.

Two TM shipments are headed my way.

Only USA (again).....shut out again 😢

last work zoom call this week, rocking this sweater I picked up from the last flash sale. In the spirit.

1608643653443.png

Back