Travis Mathew Heater 2.0 Polo

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
After surviving what was one of the oddest winters in memory, and I’m talking way beyond just the weather, it’s safe to say that we are all ready for the warm-up and to get back into the swing of life on and off the course. But what to wear when the temperature goes up?

Travis Mathew has an answer for that. 

f8e53d260164336143b2125abcf2a3b3_480x480-S.png

The Heater 2.0 Polo

It’s safe to say that Travis Mathew was golf lifestyle before golf lifestyle was even a fraction of a thought in the eye of the seemingly hundreds of companies fighting for a piece of the pie now. When you are a true originator though, you know that the only way to stand your ground is to innovate, and Travis Mathew has never been afraid of that. ...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlikely to be an issue for me, but I love that light blue polo, would wear that in a heartbeat.

• Staff
On a personal level, I love seeing TM get even more into the tech materials, living where I do it’s a must in the summertime.

That light blue one will be mine soon. I need it :)

• Staff
That light blue one will be mine soon. I need it :)
I’m really digging it, and I’m not a big blue guy.

I like them all. Nice.

Good write up @Jman!

That's interesting stuff in the material.

Now, those polos I like! Does Travis Mathew have sales? $90 is a bit much for me to drop on 1 polo... :cry:

I like the light blue and gray shirts.

Definitely sharp looking, will keep my eye out for a sale on them.

Nice looking polos as I would expect.

I want to love their stuff but Travis Mathew consistently has 3 issues for me (based on the 8 or 9 polos I own).
1) collars are flimsy and lose shape quickly. Never sit right.
2) sizing is inconsistent. One Large is tight while another fits decent.
3) the cut is not flattering to people with some belly.

Those are good looking shirts for sure. I like the designs as well, hello light blue.

But $90? Oooof that's a tough sell for me.

I have a ton of Travis stuff but I feel like they are not trying very hard on designs. Everything with the chest stripes.

I just ordered a couple of logoed TM Coto Polo shirts for work. For casual wear, I really like them. It will be interesting to see how the moisture wicking works.

This is the model Jon Rahm was wearing on Sunday, right? Seemed like there were sweat stains for days on that shirt.

I'd wear any of those for casual wear. Love the TM stuff but man do you pay the price.

Those look sharp and the material combination is interesting!

As the temps here flirt with 100, the name Heater tends to make me run the other way. That said...more lightweight heat tolerant gear the better!

Nice write-up James.

I like the looks. However I am curious how well that blend of fabrics work when it's hot?

Great looking polos. I’ve got my favourite colour for sure, but they’re all nice!

Love the blue one. I really like their stuff but usually need to wait for a sale.

Went in to Travis Matthew tonight to exchange a new pair of daily’s I was gifted for my birthday for a different size. Ended up picking up one of the Heater 2.0 polos while I was in there. I have a lot of trouble finding polos that fit me well but the Heater fit amazing and is one of the sharpest looking golf shirts I have seen. It’s super versatile which is great because I can wear it to work and head straight out for a twilight round.

An extra shout out to TM customer service. The guys in the shop were awesome and we ended up talking golf for awhile, I didn’t even realize TM had been acquired by Callaway. The guys ended up giving me a 15% discount just because and offered me an Arnold Palmer on the way out the door. I normally dread shopping but can’t say enough about the vibe and service in their store. They had so much awesome stuff in there and I will definitely be back soon to load up on gear.

Went in to Travis Matthew tonight to exchange a new pair of daily’s I was gifted for my birthday for a different size. Ended up picking up one of the Heater 2.0 polos while I was in there. I have a lot of trouble finding polos that fit me well but the Heater fit amazing and is one of the sharpest looking golf shirts I have seen. It’s super versatile which is great because I can wear it to work and head straight out for a twilight round.

An extra shout out to TM customer service. The guys in the shop were awesome and we ended up talking golf for awhile, I didn’t even realize TM had been acquired by Callaway. The guys ended up giving me a 15% discount just because and offered me an Arnold Palmer on the way out the door. I normally dread shopping but can’t say enough about the vibe and service in their store. They had so much awesome stuff in there and I will definitely be back soon to load up on gear.
I couldn't agree more with you on the fit. I went with an XL myself, which in other brands tends to be a bit baggy but provides the length I need. These polos are the perfect length and have a fantastic fit to go along with the lightweight feel and fantastic looks.

Back