TravisMathew Rewards Program

What did you get?

I got a couple of pair of the Starnes shorts (i like the breathable material vs the Beck shorts), an Archer polo and City Limits polo.

I got a couple of pair of the Starnes shorts (i like the breathable material vs the Beck shorts), an Archer polo and City Limits polo.
If I had 25% off I would be forced to do a little damage too. I’ve never been huge into the brand but they make great stuff - at 25% off, it’s really attractive

Well I guess here goes to signing up. Love every TM & their Cuater sandals rock!

I freaking love the hat that I bought, I might add another and a couple of their T's to rack up some more points. Current point total 1098.
Just placed an order to check the system out. Grabbed a hat and 3 polos...

1ML166-4NAV-2.jpg

1MP011-4VIL.jpg

1MS028-0BLK.jpg

1MS035-0HSL.jpg

Man I'm impressed with all three of these polos and the hat just makes me want to go out and order some more. Point total is pretty darn good right now for just a small order, need to keep racking them up. Anyone else get the sunglasses email this morning? I was pretty pumped until I saw the pricetag haha

Decided on the black for today's round...

CCC56125-26F6-4886-AD1E-CCF852415930.jpeg

Has anyone had issues with Travis Mathew returns? I ordered some stuff as part of this rewards program, but the fit just wasn't right. Returned it 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting on a refund. I cant' imagine it would've taken more than 3 or 4 days for them to get it back.

I picked up some TM stuff on my trip and I need to see if I can call in with my receipt and have my purchase added to my points because I was a bit out of control on my trip.

Also for those looking for a sale, this is one of the better sales they periodically have.

Reactions: JB
I hope my wife doesn't learn about this rewards program. I just received a Travis Matthew catalog in the mail. She went through it and marked all sorts of things I "should" wear. She is also encouraging me to donate or throw away some of my old clothing. Sigh. I'm getting stuck in my ways. LoL.

I hope my wife doesn't learn about this rewards program. I just received a Travis Matthew catalog in the mail. She went through it and marked all sorts of things I "should" wear. She is also encouraging me to donate or throw away some of my old clothing. Sigh. I'm getting stuck in my ways. LoL.

If your wife is encouraging you to spend that type of money on clothing you could buy some and send it my way - if you don't want it? LOL.

Still waiting on my returns to be processed to them. Did actually get customer service to respond finally, but they must be super backlogged.

If your wife is encouraging you to spend that type of money on clothing you could buy some and send it my way - if you don't want it? LOL.

Still waiting on my returns to be processed to them. Did actually get customer service to respond finally, but they must be super backlogged.

Not sure about the $ part. She's more frugal than I am. But the message is clear. She likes their styles and clearly believes I need some updated style. 🤠

I picked up some stuff on vacation and unfortunately TM won’t add the purchase to my rewards. Not a big deal but given the amount spent I would have hope something would have been done.

I took advantage of the recent sale and picked up these. (Yes I love Texas)

CFC5E706-0DB7-4184-8BA1-DA2641934659.jpeg

I picked up some stuff on vacation and unfortunately TM won’t add the purchase to my rewards. Not a big deal but given the amount spent I would have hope something would have been done.

View attachment 8956956
God bless Texas, eh?

View attachment 8956956

did you buy at a TM store?

ah thats why. Qualifying purchases are only through TM Stores and their website.

yeah I was hoping it was like other rewards where show the receipt and get credit. I spent a good bit and was wishful thinking

yeah I was hoping it was like other rewards where show the receipt and get credit. I spent a good bit and was wishful thinking

agreed, that would be rather nice. Esp since we have seen TM pop up quite a bit in pro shops and big box stores

Back