TravisMathew Rewards Program

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
I know we have many fans of TravisMathew here and not sure if anyone has seen this or not. TM has started a rewards program, that seems to be fairly good for those who already enjoy the brand. Seems like the Cuater shoes do fall in line for the rewards as well, which is great because I have enjoyed my Legend golf shoes. Anyway, just some quick details on what the rewards will do for you. No matter the "level" you are, you will always get free shipping, which gets upped to free two-day shopping if you have spent over $1,000 during your reward period. For every dollar you spend, you receive 5 TM points. For reward purposes, every 100 TM points is equal to $1. Once you accrue 500 points you are able to use them towards a purchase. This program is free to join, but obviously you have to spend money to earn the loyalty points. Signing up is easy and can be done at travismathew.com.

I thought this thread would be kind of fun to see some TM purchased from those who are in to the brand. I know I am currently searching the site and about to add some stuff to the cart and will post some purchases below.

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 11.44.49 PM.png

I am a TM fan and dig the program. I’m all signed up. Any kind of program to give back to customers is a win for me. Reward arent a big enough deal to change my shopping habits though.

There are not too many brands that fit me as well as Travis does.
I signed up for the rewards and look forward to following along.

There are not too many brands that fit me as well as Travis does.
I signed up for the rewards and look forward to following along.

I signed up a while back and have picked up some stuff on sale. I really like the fit and I know the sizing for me is better than other brands out there.

I love TM a little too much. My bank account does not like me for it. I agree on the fit - everything they have just fits well.

• Staff
Just placed an order to check the system out. Grabbed a hat and 3 polos...

1ML166-4NAV-2.jpg

1MP011-4VIL.jpg

1MS028-0BLK.jpg

1MS035-0HSL.jpg

Last edited:
  • Staff
Also wanted to throw in a screen shot of the rewards dashboard screen, that has some simple ways for you all to acrue just a few extra points for doing very little....

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 5.14.02 PM.png

Also wanted to throw in a screen shot of the rewards dashboard screen, that has some simple ways for you all to acrue just a few extra points for doing very little....

View attachment 8951549

Thats actually pretty cool and I just did it.

• Staff
I might have to do some surfing on their website this weekend and get in on this. I love their styles, may as well get rewarded for those orders.

I hope they do a warehouse sale soon bc that’s when I stock up.

Any other reward members get the early access email today?

I didn’t sign up yet so I missed out on early access it looks like. Have you gotten your goods yet?

Any other reward members get the early access email today?

I got it. There are quite a few nice pieces that I have my eye on

I’m a fan but it seems to me I can buy from online retailers with a discount code and save more.

Looks like my order has shipped! And of course set to be delivered when Im away for the week. Darn.

Thankfully Rewards are a thing, because I am going to do damage on their website.

Thankfully Rewards are a thing, because I am going to do damage on their website.

I've already done damage the past few days...to my bank account.

Free shipping though, rewards and cool threads headed my way.

I have never been a big fan of TM stuff. They seem to be in love with the chest stripe which is just not my thing.

i got a 25% off coupon emailed to me that I couldn't resist. Picked up some new shorts and a couple of polos.

I always found the the TM clothes run small (beer belly doesn't help i'm sure) and their hats are too tall (crown wise). It's a shame because I really like the look and feel. I guess I just need to get more athletic!

i got a 25% off coupon emailed to me that I couldn't resist. Picked up some new shorts and a couple of polos.

What did you get?

I just got an order I placed. I got 3 polos, 3 tee shorts and some sandals. Sadly, the sandals are too small. If anyone is interested..I have a pair of unworn (other than to try on) 11s.

Back