Tried on a pair of Footjoy Traditions yesterday and....

Jamstar35

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
10ish
Walked around the shop and couldn't get past the fact that it felt like I was walking on concrete! What's the obsession that people have with the classic style Footjoy shoes? Do most people use a more cushioned insert than what it comes with? Or have I just been spoiled by all of my Boost soled golf shoes?

You should try the leather soled Classics. Oof.

Walked around the shop and couldn't get past the fact that it felt like I was walking on concrete! What's the obsession that people have with the classic style Footjoy shoes? Do most people use a more cushioned insert than what it comes with? Or have I just been spoiled by all of my Boost soled golf shoes?
So I’ll admit they are heavier and boardier, but if you need support they work, as I’m sure s lot of others do as well.

I’m pretty spoiled now by Jordan 1s and ADGs. Both feel and fit great, for me which was a huge surprise.

Never mind. Mine are the FJ premiers and they feel great plus more l overall support when needed.

Glad I caught this thread, was about to get a pair. Looking for something comfortable, not just for looks.

Back