ANNOUNCEMENT Trophy Badges Reset for Q4

38 posts a day... sounds better than 42
Really, you can't come up with 4 more? I was expecting more from a veteran Captain. ;)

you left out a word
"STEENKEENNGGG"!!!

Actually the full quote goes "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!!!!"

Proudly displaying my q4 badges! Remember when people really were proud of that? Still am! Good times!

man ive got some work to do though with guys like @OITW n @Canadan. (Also proud badge displayers!
E2185FF3-E7C2-4939-B84A-6C47A1EA7A6C.jpeg

Proudly displaying my q4 badges! Remember when people really were proud of that? Still am! Good times!

man ive got some work to do though with guys like @OITW n @Canadan. (Also proud badge displayers!
View attachment 8982903

Props right there! Now that I know you are a Browns fan, I have enjoyed talking Dawg Pound in the NFL Thread 🤙

I did. That's why the number went down from 42 to 38 and we're that much closer to the deadline ;)

#Maths

Maf. Spelling was always my fore tay.

Props right there! Now that I know you are a Browns fan, I have enjoyed talking Dawg Pound in the NFL Thread 🤙

You’ve got a great name (assuming it’s Nate) and woof woof!!

Naw, lemme repeat that, WOOF WOOF!!!!

You’ve got a great name (assuming it’s Nate) and woof woof!!

Naw, lemme repeat that, WOOF WOOF!!!!

Lol. Name Nate... Confirmed ✅

Dawg check!! WOOF WOOF. Been fun watching them this year. Pumped to see them in a playoff game. Division champs???

Lol. Name Nate... Confirmed ✅

Dawg check!! WOOF WOOF. Been fun watching them this year. Pumped to see them in a playoff game. Division champs???

I’d say yes but I think (usually not well) that the stupid Steelers will hold the tie breaker if we win week 16 and 17 as long as they win this week. As cold as they are, I hope we get them in the first round as we’re not getting the only bye.

I’m old enough to hate Elway and Modell. No I was not the old guy that got arrested for urinating on Modell. I love the Browns but I am not that bitter.

WOOF WOOF!
(Derail but post count, let my brain wander).

Congrats @PKorf i want that Power User, but there is no way I can bust out 2500 post by end of the year.

Way to go @PKorf. Work definitely slowed me down this quarter... 800 posts for me? What a loser! Get with the program!

Guess it’s back to work!

Back