Tru-Roll Putter Review

Just put this back in the bag

I should have let myself get used to this putter the 1st time around because it literally kicked my scotty to the curb after a 2hr putting session. I love this thing

I should have let myself get used to this putter the 1st time around because it literally kicked my scotty to the curb after a 2hr putting session. I love this thing

Ive been using mine all year now. Absolutely love it. Ball just starts online and never bounces. Unless you really hit it above the equator. I put a line on my ball and at least 9/10 times it rolls perfectly. Awesome putter.

Ive been using mine all year now. Absolutely love it. Ball just starts online and never bounces. Unless you really hit it above the equator. I put a line on my ball and at least 9/10 times it rolls perfectly. Awesome putter.

It's been steady in the bag for over a month now and not going anywhere

Can you take some pics of the putter with a golf ball by it? I want to see how tall this is.

Can you take some pics of the putter with a golf ball by it? I want to see how tall this is.

Playing tomm morning I'll take a pic

Ordered one of these to tryout on 8/9 and it still hasn't shipped. Contacted them last Thursday and they told me it was a backup problem at the warehouse. Supposed to come in on Monday and ship out that day. But still have not gotten any confirmation.

I still want to roll this thing but not getting a very good first impression of the company.

They do answer their PM's on Facebook within minutes though. But still not getting my putter delivered.

Got a shipping notice and a tracking number. But it doesn't say who they shipped with. :confused2:

Guess it was with FedEx. It's in Nebraska and will be here tomorrow.

It's in Lenexa and my first foray into it will probably be Couples Night tomorrow.

Came in this afternoon. Hit 6 balls on the practice green. Feels different.

e0d81ebfb145ebf5c9df8bace4c7fc9c.jpg
7897a30928c8aded7c55ffbac76ca15a.jpg

I will be replacing two things:

The grip
The headcover

I need to try this!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Well my first 9 holes with it and I didn't make anything but I had awesome speed with it. Tap in range every time.

Honeymoon period, hahaha.

I'm installing my THP Superstroke 3.0 grip tomorrow. Finally getting it on a putter!

Updated pics. On top is a ball pick up device since I have gotten lazy since I got the #7.

8e790d9840ef6273ba3999c4b68c0835.jpg
587f8bcc253e8456564bd42ba57c292e.jpg
a48a85abe0373cd494b2ad8196a3fc46.jpg
e76dc959db72a30f00cfe748d8b3e4ca.jpg

Was the head cover the nice magnetic closure one?
It was a nice head cover with the magnet but I thought it was too small. The heel was still exposed. I was never going to use it anyway, I have a lot of THP covers I wanted to use with it.

Nine more holes tonight and while I still haven't made anything with it, my distance control with it is awesome. Hopefully the putts start dropping soon.

Played my first 18 holes with it (along with two 9 hole rounds) and I made my first two putts with it. A 20 footer and later a 15 footer for pars. More putts dropping soon.

Played my first 18 holes with it (along with two 9 hole rounds) and I made my first two putts with it. A 20 footer and later a 15 footer for pars. More putts dropping soon.

Def a putter u need to give time too

Back