True Linkswear Knit II

BigMac

#LLTG!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The Knit II is now on True Linkswear's site. Their description:

Lighter, more flexible, and even more comfortable than its predecessor, the Knit makes its triumphant return in the form of the Knit II. While keeping all the elements of the initial model that you loved, we improved the Knit II by adding a full sock fit slip-on opening, increased breathability, and added more rebound in the cushioning for a more comfortable walk. We promise you'll still lace these up for your round and not want to take them off the rest of the day.

Nice looking shoe, I think I like it better than the original Knits. These might make their way into my rotation at some point. Only downside for me is they're not zero drop, which I've grown very very fond of.

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 9.12.37 PM.png

Last edited:
The Knit II is now on True Linkswear's site. Their description:

Nice looking shoe, I think I like it better than the original Knits. These might make their way into my rotation at some point. Only downside for me is they're not zero drop, which I've grown very very fond of.

View attachment 8970471

going from zero drop to a "regular" drop requires re-adjustment...the wife got me those nike reacts and difference from the Feels makes it a little awkward.

I think comfort is the reason for this introduction.

I've worn Trues since their beginning, still have the original Chukka (never worn), and the Lux Knit and Lux Pro Leather have close to zero-drop - best True's I've owned for reading greens, grip and comfort.

But I can see the desire for an ultralight knit.

They look good. I have a pair of Eco Knits that I've enjoyed and the True Lux Knit on the way.

I like the look of these a lot. Much better than the original knits with the wing tipped toe. The blue and gray will likely be purchased eventually when my current stock of shoes starts to wear out. Currently wear either the TL-01s or Eco Knits every round and am a big fan of both models.

Back