TRUE Linkswear OG Feel Review

These are so good. That's all.

This thread really wants to make me order a pair. I'm just torn because 90% of the time I play in moist (dew) conditions and am concerned about my feet being wet the entire round.

That, and the shipping cost to Canada is a tad prohibitive.

These are so good. That's all.
SO good.

I was just thinking about it yesterday while playing - if I'm not actively focusing on my feet and how the shoes feel, I feel....nothing. As in, I don't even think about the shoes or notice anything about them because they're so comfortable it's like they're not even there. I don't feel any pressure points, no squeezing, no pinching, no slipping, no nothing. And I think feeling "nothing" is probably the best compliment you can possibly give a pair of shoes.

i was in a hurry today so i rode 9 in these but walking around the hilly sections were soooo much better in these.

Awesome 👍 write up

SO good.

I was just thinking about it yesterday while playing - if I'm not actively focusing on my feet and how the shoes feel, I feel....nothing. As in, I don't even think about the shoes or notice anything about them because they're so comfortable it's like they're not even there. I don't feel any pressure points, no squeezing, no pinching, no slipping, no nothing. And I think feeling "nothing" is probably the best compliment you can possibly give a pair of shoes.
They really are my favorite golf shoes I've had. I put them on right after work yesterday for a quick 9, and the comfort is absolutely insane. I wore really comfortable shoes to work yesterday, but these almost feel like I'm wearing tiny clouds under barefoot feet. I can't wait for the Lux Knit to show up, but they'll be here next month before courses are wet again here.

This thread really wants to make me order a pair. I'm just torn because 90% of the time I play in moist (dew) conditions and am concerned about my feet being wet the entire round.

That, and the shipping cost to Canada is a tad prohibitive.
Lux Knit. They're waterproof - not released yet but very soon.

haven't walked a round in them yet but the 3 rounds i've put in them while riding around have had the most comfortable "out of the cart" trots.

haven't walked a round in them yet but the 3 rounds i've put in them while riding around have had the most comfortable "out of the cart" trots.
I have 14 rounds in mine so far (all in carts, too hot to walk this time of year), can’t find one negative thing to say about them. Super comfortable, great grip and they’re holding up well, still look like brand new. We’re playing a lot of early morning rounds so I’ve had plenty of exposure to morning dew and freshly irrigated courses - feet have stayed totally dry and no slippage.

I have 14 rounds in mine so far (all in carts, too hot to walk this time of year), can’t find one negative thing to say about them. Super comfortable, great grip and they’re holding up well, still look like brand new. We’re playing a lot of early morning rounds so I’ve had plenty of exposure to morning dew and freshly irrigated courses - feet have stayed totally dry and no slippage.

yes! i don't think the pro SL's i'm getting back from FJ will get much use...

I have around 10 rounds in with mine - all walking. I haven't worn anything else since there showed up.

I picked up the OG Feel and had to wait until the expected July 17th ship date. However they showed up on Saturday 7/18 - unfortunately AFTER I had already golfed!

That's ok though - I put them on and my toes were touching the front of the toe box and while it wasn't uncomfortable (or even a bother really) I didn't want to spend a round of golf worrying about it bothering me. So I immediately emailed CS and they replied today with the RA# and they'll be sending me 1/2 size larger.

First thought is, as expected there is NOT a lot of support in these - I need support but I can toss in my own insoles so we'll see how that goes. The shoes were SUPER comfortable and they're the first spikeless that I really would wear around anywhere. I'm real picky about how a shoe looks when I look down at it while its on. It could have the best colorway out there and I could be entirely in love with it - but if I look down at it and don't like shape or look - it goes back immediately.

I'm looking forward to finally getting a round in them - hopefully next week.

Received notice that Lux Knit won't go out until early to Mid-August. So might as well use a coupon to pre-order the Lux Pro. Just haven't been happy with shoes lately. Decided to go back to tried and True.

A couple weeks ago, we received our first run of pre-production LUX's, along with some frustrating news about delays to our schedule. We immediately got those first pairs out to our TOUR staff for feedback. Below is a screen shot from Ryan Moore's first experience in the LUX pro's and knits:
cecc4cf2-a75f-42ad-a010-d0eed545fcf8.png

walked 18 in the OG Feels today...front 9 was fine...back 9 was okay. the heat mighta had something to do with it...i feel like i need a little more in the soles...but it's just a very comfortable fitting shoe regardless.

Played my first round in the OG Feels - I need arch support in my shoes but didn't add inserts yet. Rode 18 - played well. Didn't even notice the shoes to be honest which is awesome!

Update - 24 rounds played in the OG Feels. Structurally they're holding up great inside and out, no visible wear and tear. I've gotten them dirty a few times in bunkers and dirt/sand waste areas, but it brushes right off without staining the fabric (always my one worry about knit uppers). Wet conditions have still been limited to dewy morning grass and leftover water from irrigation, but my feet have stayed dry and the shoes haven't water stained. Haven't had one problem yet with slippage, either walking or while hitting the ball. The soles offer great grip even on wet, sandy and/or uneven lies.

Still absolutely in love with the comfort - it's not like walking on clouds, as with some of the thick, heavily padded shoes; it's more like being barefoot but protected from the ground beneath you. You get a great feel for what's going on beneath your feet, you can feel the hardness/softness of greens, bunkers, etc. and I just feel more "connected" to the ground, if that makes any sense. Every one of my rounds in these shoes has been played in temps starting in the high 80s/low 90s and finishing in the 100s, and the knit uppers provide ventilation to keep your feet cooler and drier than shoes with more 'solid' uppers.

Pushing 10 rounds in the OG Feels now. Super solid shoes - still haven't put my inserts into them (and haven't needed them).

Got rained on steadily for an hour last week (riding). I did get wet but there was no getting around that. Even if the shoes protected me - the socks get wet and wick down inside the shoe.

Traction was good in the rain and they definitely stay clean which is nice.

...Still absolutely in love with the comfort...it's more like being barefoot but protected from the ground beneath you. You get a great feel for what's going on beneath your feet, you can feel the hardness/softness of greens, bunkers, etc. and I just feel more "connected" to the ground, if that makes any sense. Every one of my rounds in these shoes has been played in temps starting in the high 80s/low 90s and finishing in the 100s, and the knit uppers provide ventilation to keep your feet cooler and drier than shoes with more 'solid' uppers.

exactly...i was even complimented about the shoes over the weekend. my reaction was "really?? not the 3H i hammered over the trees to cut 100yds off the dogleg????" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Love the comfort and look of these shoes, but the so-called water resistance is absolutely atrocious. I usually play early in the morning and can’t with these just with the dew. Will only be for dry afternoon rounds unfortunately.

Love the comfort and look of these shoes, but the so-called water resistance is absolutely atrocious. I usually play early in the morning and can’t with these just with the dew. Will only be for dry afternoon rounds unfortunately.
Strange how experiences can be so different. They're watering our course like crazy right now and our rough is 3" - 4" deep in a lot of places. We go out early morning, so everything is still wet. I'm walking through it 4 days a week and can feel the water from the grass spraying up onto my ankles above my shoes, but my feet stay dry.

Strange how experiences can be so different. They're watering our course like crazy right now and our rough is 3" - 4" deep in a lot of places. We go out early morning, so everything is still wet. I'm walking through it 4 days a week and can feel the water from the grass spraying up onto my ankles above my shoes, but my feet stay dry.
That's awesome! Figures these would be wet. Nice to know they are legit waterproof

I've been pretty much exclusively wearing the OG Feels since I got them late July. I avoid wet times - while I actually haven't gotten wet wearing them in the AM - I just have a pair of Footjoy DNAs that I feel more comfortable in from a traction perspective when the ground isn't dry.

Love the Feels and I was concerned about lack of arch support (a need for me) but they haven't caused any discomfort at all yet. I will caveat that with the fact that I haven't walked 18 in them either. So there could still be a need, I just haven't run into it yet.

That's awesome! Figures these would be wet. Nice to know they are legit waterproof
I'm not sure I'd go as far as waterproof - but they're definitely water resistant.

Back