True Linkswear Outsider and Original

I like that grey a lot.

The premium looks like a nice wear around shoe too.

I like that grey a lot.

The premium looks like a nice wear around shoe too.

Yeah, the premium would be a killer work shoe for me.

True Linkswear Outsider and Original

Yeah, the premium would be a killer work shoe for me.

It just so happens I need a new pair of shoes for work so thinking the same

Yo huge props to @mancest for letting me take his Forest Green Originals off his feet. Incredible comfort and love the color.

OG1-0005-pair-angle__04977.1515630201.1280.1280__73770.1520883682.png

Yo huge props to @mancest for letting me take his Forest Green Originals off his feet. Incredible comfort and love the color.

OG1-0005-pair-angle__04977.1515630201.1280.1280__73770.1520883682.png

Glad it worked out, hope they are comfortable for you!

Glad it worked out, hope they are comfortable for you!

These are great paired with a thicker sock for more support. Wore them the morning after we played and felt great.

yeah, I have a pair in my cart. I love the outsider, but wasn't a fan of the fit of the original. I have 2 pair so I am set for a while.

What was your issue with the OG fit?

OG Premium's just came in and OH MY. The leather is LEGIT. Excited, these will probably be my casual daily wearers a lot of the time.

b3ede78cc7bad0aace2d7d2ca9ab9a56.jpg

61e748cd2da20fd2fbf6af9a45fd6b54.jpg

I’m so impressed with these. The leather is wicked soft too.

Oh I like how those look.

I need to track down another pair of True Linkswear shoes. They're so very comfortable, and they seem to have really gotten the looks down of giving them a generous toebox and zero drop without looking like clown shoes.

Been pondering these for months and the new releases look awesome, just wish there was a place around here to try them on.

b3ede78cc7bad0aace2d7d2ca9ab9a56.jpg

61e748cd2da20fd2fbf6af9a45fd6b54.jpg

I’m so impressed with these. The leather is wicked soft too.

I like the look of the shoe -- are they as orange as the pics appear? or a bit more brownish?

I like the look of the shoe -- are they as orange as the pics appear? or a bit more brownish?

Classic lighter tan, similar to what you can get on some boots. I'm a fan. Not orange IMO.

Classic lighter tan, similar to what you can get on some boots. I'm a fan. Not orange IMO.

Appreciate it - an Outsider whose style is improved as well as materials -- may be my one shoe purchase for the year.

I had $149 burning a hole in my pocket and decided to spend it on a pair of TRUE Originals in the gray/navy colorway. Should get here tomorrow or Wednesday. I don't need any new golf shoes, but I'm pretty stoked to try these.

I like the look of these. I will wait to see how durable this iteration is though.

I like the comfort of my Originals but the leather is cracking and creasing but that happens with moat shoes.

My buddie just picked up a pair of these, and they look fantastic. He had the black and red trim model, could be my next shoe...scratch that will be my next shoe. True make some of the best shoes around.

https://truelinkswear.com/true-major/

Wore the outsider for the first time in a long time and really enjoyed it. These will likely be my shoes for the rest of the year and I hope they have another black friday special and I can get a pair of majors for a deal.

Wore the outsider for the first time in a long time and really enjoyed it. These will likely be my shoes for the rest of the year and I hope they have another black friday special and I can get a pair of majors for a deal.
That's what I'm hoping for. I've just about pulled the trigger a couple times but want to wait and see what deals they may have.

What are their typical BF deals?

What are their typical BF deals?

I don't know if it is typical but last year they did a mystery box for $149. In my box I got some tees, a coozy, a pair of outsiders and a pair of originals. Don't think everyone got 2 pairs of shoes, but at least a pair of shoes and either a piece of apparel or another pair of shoes. If they do it again I will definitely partake.

Reactions: KEV
Back