True Linkswear Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The new True Linkswear shoes that Ryan Moore is wearing on tour arrived today at THP HQ for review. They are unlike any golf shoe I have reviewed in the past or own. Soft, "airy", yet still stable. The bottoms are non-cleated, but still feel like they might give some decent traction.

They have an odd shape to them that makes them hard to photograph. Not bad mind you, just different. More coming in the review.

1070068203_Bs8KG-L-1.jpg

1070068294_bP37C-L-1.jpg

1070068378_WQDNJ-L-1.jpg

1070068344_AdXYR-L-1.jpg

1070068465_RXkSe-L-1.jpg

Cannot wait till they get these in my size.

Bowling anyone?

Nice...I was wondering if THP was going to get a chance to review these.

Do these look like crocs to anyone else?

• Admin
Do these look like crocs to anyone else?

I think you just nailed it. The shape is very similar. I could not put my finger on it. But the shape is similar. I will say that they feel different and I would never be caught dead in Crocs. But that is for a different discussion of course. These I will wear. I think anyway. Review coming soon.

I like the look of them. I just hope they aren't as hot as Crocs are. Looking forward to the review and how well the non-cleated design will work.

I think they're great looking and if they are anything like my Eccos (virtually the same by the look of it) then I may shell out on a pair if I have to.

I'm also looking forward to the review of these. I'm intrigued because I walk most of my rounds, and people have raved about these shoes in terms of their comfort while walking. FWIW, the guy that runs thewalkinggolfer.com is one of the guys that runs this company. I'm not so sure about the looks of the shoes though. There are 4 designs of this shoe that are currently being sold, I'm most partial to the all-black and all-white looks.

If they're comfortable then bring it. I prefer the solid colors myself as well.

Jeez, I just can't say for sure. I can't say I hate them, but I also cannot just say that I love them either, I'll be they are as comfortable as can be though. Looking forward to the review!

I'm also looking forward to the review of these. I'm intrigued because I walk most of my rounds, and people have raved about these shoes in terms of their comfort while walking. FWIW, the guy that runs thewalkinggolfer.com is one of the guys that runs this company. I'm not so sure about the looks of the shoes though. There are 4 designs of this shoe that are currently being sold, I'm most partial to the all-black and all-white looks.

I hope he is easier to contact about these shoes than he is with the website. I've tried a few times about courses that don't have a walking rating, no luck.

These may be best for use on the range only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These may be best for use on the range only

It does not look like they have much cushioning in the heel area. If that is the case I would have a real tough time with them on course. However something light and easy to slip into that had some grip could be just perfect for the range.

These remind me of the Earth Shoes we wore in the 1970's . I will have to admit they were very comfortable and it
looks like they are more for a person with a narrower foot .
I have such high arches and insteps that its hard for me to find a comfortable shoe . May have to look into these in the future .

Goofy looking. That 2nd pic makes it look like a size 23 nba shoe. LOL! But, i'd be interested to see an all black version. All I care about is comfort, traction and price.

Yeah, I think the croc's comment nailed it. Likely not a shoe for me, but mabe the pictures aren't doing it justice, lol.

SW FLA

Did you email me at rob.rigg@thewalkinggolfer.com? If I did not reply to you then I am sorry, and very surprised, as I try to respond to every email that I receive - I have been ridiculously busy lately so I have not been able to go in and update walkability ratings that have been submitted. All of which are greatly appreciated. Can't wait to find some time to dedicate to the site - just trying to keep up on thanking people for joining the Society and starting up a company. Please drop me a note and let me know where I dropped the ball.

TRUE linkswear really appreciates THP's offer to review our TRUE tours - they are certainly different and will not be for everyone but we are excited about the response thus far from product testers and consumers who have teed it in a pair of shoes.

SW FLA

Did you email me at rob.rigg@thewalkinggolfer.com? If I did not reply to you then I am sorry, and very surprised, as I try to respond to every email that I receive - I have been ridiculously busy lately so I have not been able to go in and update walkability ratings that have been submitted. All of which are greatly appreciated. Can't wait to find some time to dedicate to the site - just trying to keep up on thanking people for joining the Society and starting up a company. Please drop me a note and let me know where I dropped the ball.

TRUE linkswear really appreciates THP's offer to review our TRUE tours - they are certainly different and will not be for everyone but we are excited about the response thus far from product testers and consumers who have teed it in a pair of shoes.

Sir,

After reading your post here I decided to check out your site and find myself pretty excited to hear the coming review. I can't say I'm crazy about the look yet, but if these are as light and comfortable as mentioned they could be some what made for me. I've had more than my share of foot and leg problems over the last couple of years so fit, weight and traction are extremely important to me.

Welcome to the site and good luck with your product, I truely hope it's everything I need in an outdoor shoe.

Not my cup of tea style-wise, but they certainly do look comfortable.

I'd rock them in a minute. Plus Ryan Moore wears them........BONUS!

I'd rock them in a minute. Plus Ryan Moore wears them........BONUS!

I knew it. Hehe.

Edit: HTC desire keeps spelling words for me. Now I have to look up hegemony to find out what it means. LOL

Back