True Linkswear Shoes

He's not right now. Pay attention man. I just like how he can do what he wants and he wears these shoes.

Ryan Moore plays scratch irons? BONUS

/want

LOL I cant tell if your being sarcastic or not TC. I for one am definitely getting these shoes. I think these shoes look pretty nice and everyone has been raving about the comfort.

The one thing I am really concerned about after wearing them yesterday is the durability of the inside. Now let me preface this by saying that they have had no issues so far. But the inside and tongue "system" is very different. The bottom of the shoe insert is actually connected to the tongue of the shoe. Its very odd and the first time you put them on, things can get a little interesting from the aspect of making sure that everything stayed in place.

The durability of this design has me a little nervous. We have all had issues in the past with some shoes where the "pad" on the inside of the bottom comes lose. I also think that it is just a funky design from a comfort level. Sure its light weight and all, but if something twists, turns, or comes lose, you are up a creek during the round I believe. Again, nothing of the sort has happened as of yet, but it sure is unique and a little puzzling. We see tongues connected now, which I like, but I have not seen them done this way in the past.

No sarcasm.....I want them.

LOL I cant tell if your being sarcastic or not TC. I for one am definitely getting these shoes. I think these shoes look pretty nice and everyone has been raving about the comfort.

How are these stacking up against the adiPure Z's JB? So far of course.

How are these stacking up against the adiPure Z's JB? So far of course.

Can't really tell as of yet. But I can tell you that they are VERY different shoes.

So I decided to inspect closer and on careful inspection, the tongue is NOT connected to the sole, but actually stitched into the bottom of the shoe by way of a thin spandex like material. The sole then sits on top of it. A little better, but still very interesting.

Perhaps that is a part of the "Gusset to enhance 360* Waterproofing" feature?

Do they feel "hotter" than a regular shoe?

Perhaps that is a part of the "Gusset to enhance 360* Waterproofing" feature?

Do they feel "hotter" than a regular shoe?

No, not necessarily hotter at all. They feel different. There are things I like and things I dont like about them, but I want to wear them a little more before I put a review together. We like to get a few rounds in and quite a few more range sessions. Things change as shoes wear and become more or less comfortable as well as durability factors.

No, not necessarily hotter at all. They feel different. There are things I like and things I dont like about them, but I want to wear them a little more before I put a review together. We like to get a few rounds in and quite a few more range sessions. Things change as shoes wear and become more or less comfortable as well as durability factors.

That is cool, I'm very interested in these and the thought that they'd be warmer than a traditional shoe had me worried. I'll quit trying to force an entire review out of you now! LOL

The toe area seem's rather wide and along with the light weight is what has me interested. I hope the tongue system don't detract from the extra room down in the toe box of these shoes. Still not the nicest looking shoes by a long stretch, but I'll rock them if they get me around on the up/down slopes we get on many courses. P4B can tell you what those hill's did to my feet in Omaha, lol. They swelled up like a watermellon after 27 holes and we were riding, but still had to walk quite a lot.

How are the bottoms of these JB? they look 'cheap' and a little on the 'hard side?'

SW FLA

Did you email me at rob.rigg@thewalkinggolfer.com? If I did not reply to you then I am sorry, and very surprised, as I try to respond to every email that I receive - I have been ridiculously busy lately so I have not been able to go in and update walkability ratings that have been submitted. All of which are greatly appreciated. Can't wait to find some time to dedicate to the site - just trying to keep up on thanking people for joining the Society and starting up a company. Please drop me a note and let me know where I dropped the ball.

TRUE linkswear really appreciates THP's offer to review our TRUE tours - they are certainly different and will not be for everyone but we are excited about the response thus far from product testers and consumers who have teed it in a pair of shoes.

No problem man, I can totally understand being busy. I'll drop you a PM tomorrow.

And it wasn't a dropped ball :)

Gah, missed Fedex today so have to wait another day for my shipment of these.

These arrived today. First impressions are that they look great in profile, but the plan view is a bit 'clown' shoe. I'll get used to that though as it's not that noticeable unless you're looking for it.
The internal sock feels a bit like a men's ballet shoe (in a good way) really hugs your feet and makes them feel well supported without being tight. I have wide feet and these are great for that.
I too worry about support out on the course, but I'm yet to give them a try outside.
One thing I've noticed is that standing in these as if at address really makes you feel like you want to balance on the balls of your feet. I think this will be great for me as I have a tendency to get a bit flat footed and stuck on my heels in my swing.
Overall I'm very impressed so far, but they are very 'different'.

Sir Nick knows ballet? hehe
These arrived today. First impressions are that they look great in profile, but the plan view is a bit 'clown' shoe. I'll get used to that though as it's not that noticeable unless you're looking for it.
The internal sock feels a bit like a men's ballet shoe (in a good way) really hugs your feet and makes them feel well supported without being tight. I have wide feet and these are great for that.
I too worry about support out on the course, but I'm yet to give them a try outside.
One thing I've noticed is that standing in these as if at address really makes you feel like you want to balance on the balls of your feet. I think this will be great for me as I have a tendency to get a bit flat footed and stuck on my heels in my swing.
Overall I'm very impressed so far, but they are very 'different'.

I dont know if I like these shoes. The only way I would get them was if I could see them on my feet first

So I took these to the range today and they performed really well.

My local range uses mats and the grip I got from these shoes on the mats was much better than my current shoes (greenjoys).

I have a tendency for my front foot to spin out and these really helped stop that. As I said before I feel these help me stay more on the balls of my feet and as a result I think my balance was better and my ball striking was much more consistent.

They're also very comfortable. They still do look a bit clown shoe from the top.

These differences might be much more noticeable for me having gone from very much a budget shoe to a 'tour' shoe.

Back